Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

4.7

on 1/17/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this from Sephora and its a pretty good product. It removes makeup and dirt. I have been using it at night, and when I wake up in the morning I do notice a kind of sticky feeling that I have to rinse off, but it does cleanse and tone well besides this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using YSL, Dior etc 3-in-1 cleanser/toners many years now. I like how fast I can take off make up and refresh without water. Less tab water, less drying. It doesn't take off heavy make up, but I don't use heavy make up everyday. Gel cleanser when taking a shower, but this one for example when I come home late and want to go to sleep and using water wakes me up too much.

on 3/17/2004 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this, it is quite fragranced but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me. It's really soothing and works surprisingly well. I don't wear really heavy makeup so you might need to use something a bit more heavy duty if you do. It doesn't remove my current mascara as well as I would like but my expectations may be a little high!It did remove the brand I used previously.
It comes in a clear cyclindrical bottle with a white pump top that swivels to open and close it, so non-spill and hygienic and very minimalist on the bathroom shelf.
My only quibble is that the price is a little high (16 for 200ml) but I really love it....