Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using YSL, Dior etc 3-in-1 cleanser/toners many years now. I like how fast I can take off make up and refresh without water. Less tab water, less drying. It doesn't take off heavy make up, but I don't use heavy make up everyday. Gel cleanser when taking a shower, but this one for example when I come home late and want to go to sleep and using water wakes me up too much.

on 12/10/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I totally agree with the people here who said this wasn't a very good cleanser, because really it isn't, especially for removing mascara......BUT if you don't have a ton of makeup to remove, this works excellent for a quick semi- cleanse. I absolutley love the scent of this! It smells identical to the YSL Intense Nourishing Creme that I used to use. This works as an excellent toner, sadly though I won't use it before or after my YSL Gommage because I love the way the gommage feels on my face, and I don't want to wash any of it away. I also love the packaging and the pump- very convenient and leads to little or no waste. I originally got this in a GWP in a smaller size and immediately fell in love with it. Now whenever I buy the larger size, I always refill my smaller size for travel. I swear I wish YSL made a perfume in this scent, it would be my HG perfume. I have also fiound that it is not drying like many toners are, as I rely heavily on moisturizers to soothe my dry skin. This is an excellent buy and something I hope will be around for a very long time.

on 7/7/2006 6:49:00 AM

I really, really like this cleanser. It's unlike anyting I've used before - I'm usually a fan of a creamy cleanser. It's soooo easy to use, just pump it on a cloth and wipe it off, and it removes ALL of my makeup. My skin is not left feeling sticky or dry (unlike my current foaming cleanser), and it's perfect for the end of the day (I don't use it in the morning). This stuff preps my skin nicely for either exfoliation or just a slick of night cream or moisturiser. I personally like the scent, it is stronger than most, but sweet all the same - besides I'm a fan of scents in general contributing to the overall skincare experience!! I got this as a GWP also along with the Pur exfoliator which there aren't any reiews of currently, but which I love, love, love. Will definately be repurchasing this range - well done to YSL!

on 3/17/2004 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this, it is quite fragranced but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me. It's really soothing and works surprisingly well. I don't wear really heavy makeup so you might need to use something a bit more heavy duty if you do. It doesn't remove my current mascara as well as I would like but my expectations may be a little high!It did remove the brand I used previously.
It comes in a clear cyclindrical bottle with a white pump top that swivels to open and close it, so non-spill and hygienic and very minimalist on the bathroom shelf.
My only quibble is that the price is a little high (16 for 200ml) but I really love it....