Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

4.5

on 1/17/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this from Sephora and its a pretty good product. It removes makeup and dirt. I have been using it at night, and when I wake up in the morning I do notice a kind of sticky feeling that I have to rinse off, but it does cleanse and tone well besides this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using YSL, Dior etc 3-in-1 cleanser/toners many years now. I like how fast I can take off make up and refresh without water. Less tab water, less drying. It doesn't take off heavy make up, but I don't use heavy make up everyday. Gel cleanser when taking a shower, but this one for example when I come home late and want to go to sleep and using water wakes me up too much.

on 1/20/2007 5:22:00 PM

This really works! Better than shiseido Pureness cleansing water and more gentle. Does not even sting when I take off my mascara. Maybe even better cleanser than Lancome Eau De bienfait, though smell is not as good. The smell is not bad but rather boring. It is really as great as Clarins one step facial cleanser but without the oily residue!

on 12/23/2006 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this. I don't see how it could work as as a cleanser by itself but as a toner it is light and refreshing. It seems to remove leftover residue of makeup without stripping the skin. I have even used it to remove eye makeup and it didn't sting at all.

on 4/30/2006 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a 2.5 fl.oz/75 ml of this one as a GWP with my last YSL haul.I was suspicious about this because I usually find this kind of 'all over facial cleansers' a bit 'ineffective' in a way that they don't cleanse eye make completely.Well this product is the best among its competitors.But there are times that this fails to remove my eye makeup completely as well.That's why I gave this 4 lippies.BTW,I like the rosy scent and the non-oily feeling I got after using this.I would buy a full size when the price is right to bring this with me to my vacations.

on 3/17/2004 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this, it is quite fragranced but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me. It's really soothing and works surprisingly well. I don't wear really heavy makeup so you might need to use something a bit more heavy duty if you do. It doesn't remove my current mascara as well as I would like but my expectations may be a little high!It did remove the brand I used previously.
It comes in a clear cyclindrical bottle with a white pump top that swivels to open and close it, so non-spill and hygienic and very minimalist on the bathroom shelf.
My only quibble is that the price is a little high (16 for 200ml) but I really love it....