Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Filtered by age: 25-29
Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

I've been using this as a toner for about 1.5 years and i LOVE it. I use it at night after using a good cleanser and it takes off all my eye makup and face residue so the pad is left 'dirty'. I think the mild scent is luxurious but simple and I couldn't ask for a better 'value' considering how much you get for $35!

It's a treat to use and look at.

on 1/20/2007 5:22:00 PM

This really works! Better than shiseido Pureness cleansing water and more gentle. Does not even sting when I take off my mascara. Maybe even better cleanser than Lancome Eau De bienfait, though smell is not as good. The smell is not bad but rather boring. It is really as great as Clarins one step facial cleanser but without the oily residue!

on 7/7/2006 6:49:00 AM

I really, really like this cleanser. It's unlike anyting I've used before - I'm usually a fan of a creamy cleanser. It's soooo easy to use, just pump it on a cloth and wipe it off, and it removes ALL of my makeup. My skin is not left feeling sticky or dry (unlike my current foaming cleanser), and it's perfect for the end of the day (I don't use it in the morning). This stuff preps my skin nicely for either exfoliation or just a slick of night cream or moisturiser. I personally like the scent, it is stronger than most, but sweet all the same - besides I'm a fan of scents in general contributing to the overall skincare experience!! I got this as a GWP also along with the Pur exfoliator which there aren't any reiews of currently, but which I love, love, love. Will definately be repurchasing this range - well done to YSL!