Isadora Express Star Gloss in Reflecting Bloom

Isadora Express Star Gloss in Reflecting Bloom
Isadora Express Star 'Reflecting Bloom'

4.5

on 8/12/2010 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

**Ingredient list, pictures and detailed review further down.**

*Conclusion* Isadora's Express Star Gloss in #54 Reflecting Bloom is a beautiful sheer (blue-ish) pink lipgloss with silver reflex. It comes in a typical lipgloss tube, with a brush applicator. Slight vanilla sugar scent- not overwhelming or that noticeable.

Packaging: Typical lipgloss tube with a white top. 8ml/0.28Fl.oz.

Scent: Even though it claims to be "fragrance free", there is a slight vanilla sugar scent. But I can barely notice it on my lips, have to sniff the brush for that!

Stickiness: I don't have many other lipglosses to compare this with, but I will say it's not that kiss-friendly. However, it won't give you that many problems while eating/drinking. Stickier than "Isadora MEGA Wet Gloss-Sheer" and "NYX Megashine lipgloss".

Colour: Beautiful sheer (blue-ish) pink colour with shimmery silver reflex. Not glittery, just enough to be flattery without being overwhelming.

Swatch in daylight:
[img]http://imgur.com/uZMZ0[/img]

Personal experience: LOVE THIS GLOSS! I got a small GWP when I bought an Isadora nail polish (which I also love), and after I started using it, I couldn't get it off of my mind. I even wore it inside the house, just to have it's awesomeness on my lips. After many weeks of searching, I finally found a few at an Isadora stand in Stockholm, Sweden. Should have bought all of the colours! *kicks self*

Overall rating: 4.8/5
Price: 2/5
Packaging: 5/5

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Propylparaben, Hydroxystearic Acid, BHT, Ricinus Communis/Castor Oil [may contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77491/Iron Oxides, CI77492/Iron Oxides, CI77499/Iron Oxides, CI75470/Carmine, CI15850/Red 6, CI15850/Red 7 Lake, CI42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI73360/Red 30]. continued >>

on 10/2/2005 10:05:00 AM

Love this gloss, for a drugstore brand, the cost and quality are excellent! (BOGO free every so often)This is a flattering blue based sheer pink. Longevity is pretty good, and this one doesn't have as much grittiness as the others.

on 3/17/2004 11:30:00 AM

This fragrance-free lipgloss has a wand that comes with a small brush. It makes it easy to paint the lips with this pearly shimmery light-beige color. It's a little sticky, but not like Juicy Tubes. My lips become glossy, shiny and glittery. Very nice !

on 4/9/2005 3:49:00 PM

It's very shiny and the color is a sheer shimemery/glittery pink. It just shows up like a pink hue. It's one of the most longlasting glosses I've found. I took off one lippy because it's so sticky. Definitely not kiss-friendy.
But for some reason this gloss helps heal my cold sores.

Popular Lip Glosses