L'Oreal Colour Riche in Saucy Mauve

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Saucy Mauve

4.3

on 6/5/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was at my local Walmart the other day looking for Revlon mauvy night to find out they did not have it. This shade looked like it may be in the same vein so I figured I'd try it. This is so rich and creamy, much better than the Revlon Super Lustrous lippies. I don't even have to wear balm with this...love! I am a very neutral NC20 and this color is just perfection. A mauvy, pinky, purple that is semi- sheer and glossy. I love the formula of these lipsticks and will definitely try more colors. A++++ from me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG MLBB lippie. It has enough pigment that t is opaque but not so much that it is dry like the currently fashionable mattes. What you sacrifice in longevity you make up for by not feeling like your mouth is dryer than the Sahara, literally sucking in all the moisture from the surrounding environment. This is a nice level of moist, more moist than. Bite Amuse Bouche but less moist than any gloss. I keep a few tubes of these in work and play bags so I can always swipe one on, and amp up my lip volume with line, either: Mac Whirl or Milani All Natural (a touch browner).

on 3/14/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I actually had purchased this by accident and than ended up loving it. Have re-purchased 2x already. It works for Fall/Winter weather. It has no lasting power so you'll be reapplying but that doesn't bother me to much. It's a pretty colour works well with my olive undertones.

High pigment mauvy-nude colour on me, though I wouldn't say it is the most flattering colour. I find it pretty basic.. almost aging dare I say? But it is very high quality product for the price.
Has lots of slip, a creamy almost glossy finish, but I wouldn't say it lasts very long on the lips; it will come off easily while eating/sipping.
Personally, I prefer higher end lipsticks because they tend to last longer on me, but for the price, it does the job well.
I love the Colour Riche line, but I wouldn't repurchase this colour because I find it just blah.

on 5/19/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful creamy color!

This USED to be my holy grail lipstick in this shade back when it was in a purple case (Which was the early 90's). I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole now. The formula has changed. It's now less pigmented and more glossy. L'Oreal ruined this lipstick by changing it for the worst.

on 1/31/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to love this color, as L'Oreal lipsticks are wonderfully hydrating and long-lasting. Unfortunately, this mauve was too purple for my liking. As I've gotten older, certain colors that looked good years ago, now age me, and this is one of those types of colors. Great quality, though.

on 5/10/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was so glad when I first found this lipstick, it was the perfect natural mlbb color on my light olive skin, as most other natural shades pull too reddish. This would've been a five star rating had I never found the revlon super lustrous shade in sassy mauve, whose formula is much more hydrating, comfortable, and long lasting than these. Still a good lipstick, but the revlon is just better :-)

Lately I've really been craving some good nude lipsticks, and when I happened upon Saucy Mauve at the store, I fell in love, but I was also wary that it might clash with my cool skintone; but I really didn't have anything to worry about, it looks fantastic on and really finds a nice medium between YLBB and a deeper nude in my NC15 skin. The color payoff is wonderful, the packaging is secure and classy, and it's relatively long-lasting without being marketed as such. My only gripe is that it could be a little more comfortable on the lips, but then again, I'm very picky about the feel of lip products. All in all I very much love this lipstick, not to mention the price is just fantastic.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice lipstick. Saucy Mauve is a pretty color that looks good on all skin tones, from my ghostly paleness to my friend's dark warm complexion. It glides on easily and stays put.