Galenic Elancyl Toning Foaming Exfoliant with ivy extract

No Image

4.8

on 2/21/2018 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I quite liked this product. Unfortunately, it has microbeads, bad for environment, so I will NOT be re-purchasing.

Oh my god it is so fresh and makes you feel awake and ready for anything!!I just wish it was a little bit cheaper-leaves your skin soooft,toned and you smell so nice!!The one and only exfoliant product out there for me.

on 8/28/2006 12:29:00 PM

This review is for the Elancyl Toning Shower Gel. I could not find a category for it. Wonderful smell, a small amount foams up like crazy and leaves you feeling fresh all day. I do believe there are truly toning qualities to this product but when combined with their cellulite serum, WOW!!! Elancyl is the only product that has ever worked for me. It's been around for 30 plus years and for a long time could not be found in North America. Good to see it's back again.

I bought this body exfoliant gel together with the Elancyl capsules for cellulite and I simply felt in love with it! The exfoliating properties are very strong, but somehow the skin is not dried out AT ALL - it is just toned up. It is only after showering with this product that I can leave my skin without lotion, since it doesnt feel dry or uncomfortable. It's a very good combination of powerful scrub with gentle care. It's also revigorating and has a nice, spicey smell. I used it daily during the cellulite treatment and after that just twice a week, whenever I need a good exfoliation and to touch-up my anticellulite programme. I keep on buying it, however, it is quite pricey (in Europe we buy it around 30 eur the 150ml tube YAY!) if you're not seeking an anticellulite product as well. If you're up only for the scrub properties, you might want to turn to less expensive ones.