L.A. Colors Lip Gloss - Blushing Pink

Price: $

on 6/3/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The title, "Blushing Pink" seems to be very misleading as this isn't as pink as it sounds. Instead, this lip gloss ends up clear with hardly noticeable pink undertones.

The wand is kind of big in my opinion. Whenever I tried applying this to the corners of my mouth, without fail, the wand smeared it out from my lip lines. The wand just seems really....bulky.

Plus once you're about out, the wand can't wriggle its way down to the bottom of the tube, so you're missing part of the product.

As for the lip gloss formula itself, the gloss is nothing more than some sort of thick, goopy, consistancy. The gloss is also very drying after a few minutes. Even when layered on top of a moisturizing chap stick or lip balm, the gloss tends to dry out my mouth. As I licked my lips in disdain I couldn't help but notice how the taste and smell were both bland too.

I would've ranked this lower than what I did, however this lip gloss is cheap and its pinkish undertoned-coloring seems to balance out with most complexions. So for those two reasons alone, I hereby declare for L.A. Colors' "Blushing Pink" Lipgloss a two lippie rating.

on 12/16/2007 3:43:00 AM

This is a cute pink gloss and I have no problems with the viscosity. However, it tastes AWFUL. They must use a really er...fragrant grade of plastic for the tube, because that fossil-fuel derived taste permeates the gloss. I am using what I have and never buying it again.