Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
Morning Burst Facial CleanserMorning Burst Facial CleanserMorning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is truly terrible--it doesnt cleanse clean at all, and it isnt good if you have acne because it doesnt clean the oil. If you want a good drugstore cleanser that clears skin and is really nice and gentle, use the Clearasil daily face wash, its amazing!

on 6/8/2017 1:43:00 PM

This product I use every morning to clean my face since my face is both acne prone and oily and needs to be cleaned two times daily. I love the price and the packaging and the effect it had on my skin. I would have given it a five out of 5 if only it got rid of my acne. It doesn't do that but it keeps my oil down while not drying it out. Highly recommend!!!

I would actually give this product a rating of 3.5.

I really like the scent and the cool feeling on the face.

This product can be a bit confusing, there are days where it would work and days where it wouldn't do its job. This product really helped me when I break out. It's able to do its job, I notice after a few days or a week, my pimples would fade away. However, this product makes my face really dry. The sides of my lips would be so dry and red and trust me it doesn't look attractive! Of course, if you having dry face would mean that more oils would have to be produced, making me break out even more. It's like a whole cycle. I breakout, then my face would be fine, then it dries out, then I breakout again and so on.

Before, every time I run out of this product, I would buy it again. I used this product for 2 years I think. I only stopped using this product somewhere around June 2016. Now that I found a different facial wash (Cetaphil), I don't think I'll be repurchasing this facial wash again.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

This was my daughters cleanser and so I thought I would give it a try with my Michael Todd SoniClear brush. I has a nice refreshing menthol like sensation on the skin. Didn't cause break outs or irritation. But my only grip about the product was that for the love of pete don't let this stuff get near your eyes! Talk about the stinging! Perhaps the next time I will not use this without a sonic brush or use it below the eye area, but really minty things near eyes are not good.

This cleanser is great! Recently I broke out and was in need of a facial cleanser that would help treat it. I love Clean and Clear so when I saw this I immediately bought it. Over night I saw amazing results. 4 of the 6 breakouts I had had the previous day were gone. I would definitely repurchase this. It also smells great!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this product as my skin was playing up for some unknown reason, and I had developed a few pimples. Clean and Clear products are renowned for fighting spots, and this product definitely helped calm down my troubled skin. A small amount of this cleanser goes a long way. Slightly more than a pea size amount is enough for my whole face. The cleanser lathers up well, and while I don't find the bursting beads in it to be particularly exfoliating, they add a nice touch to the product. No residue is left on my skin after rinsing, and my skin is not left dry, red or irritated. The smell is subtle, nothing special and while the bursting beads help to wake you up in the morning, they are nothing revolutionary. However, this is a nice cleanser which does the job well and it is reasonably priced. It has helped fix my troubled skin, so I would recommend it to others who have a few pimples popping up.

The smell din't bug me at all . This product felt amazing on my skin. At first i was only applying it sometimes and I noticed my face especially my chin was getting really dry. I decided to use it daily anyways along with the night cleanser it came with. Ive used it for a month and 2 weeks now and my face is now full of dark spots especially around my chin. Very noticeable too. Also the far sides of my nose were left very irritated. I would never use this again !!! Not even makeup can cover these dark spotsI hate it !

on 12/29/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ugh this thing was garbage I had to talk myself into using it every morning. Couldn't wait for it to finish my friend simply threw hers away. I git this for the vitamin c it claims to have. I wasn't looking something to treat acne or whatever as I've never had acne or any other irritation ever. I just wanted something to properly cleanse my face and this didn't do a good job even with a cleansing brush using my dove bar soap gave me better results.

on 7/29/2015 4:27:00 PM

Cons: Smells yucky like fake fuirty plastic smell. The beads don't really do anything. Hard to rinse off clean..slippery feeling. Does not remove makeup

Pro: easy to find, cheap and comes in a pump.

This is just a mediocre cleanser and I would not repurchase it. It did not do anything on my skin either.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff off and on for at least five years. It's super easy to find, the packaging is nice, and it smells good. It makes my face feel "clean", which I've come to realize means it's drying it out a little excessively. That last bit means I'm on the hunt for a new cleanser now.