Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
image 1image 2image 3

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

This cleanser is great! Recently I broke out and was in need of a facial cleanser that would help treat it. I love Clean and Clear so when I saw this I immediately bought it. Over night I saw amazing results. 4 of the 6 breakouts I had had the previous day were gone. I would definitely repurchase this. It also smells great!

I bought this product as my skin was playing up for some unknown reason, and I had developed a few pimples. Clean and Clear products are renowned for fighting spots, and this product definitely helped calm down my troubled skin. A small amount of this cleanser goes a long way. Slightly more than a pea size amount is enough for my whole face. The cleanser lathers up well, and while I don't find the bursting beads in it to be particularly exfoliating, they add a nice touch to the product. No residue is left on my skin after rinsing, and my skin is not left dry, red or irritated. The smell is subtle, nothing special and while the bursting beads help to wake you up in the morning, they are nothing revolutionary. However, this is a nice cleanser which does the job well and it is reasonably priced. It has helped fix my troubled skin, so I would recommend it to others who have a few pimples popping up.

To Read all 390 Reviews, Login or Join

The smell din't bug me at all . This product felt amazing on my skin. At first i was only applying it sometimes and I noticed my face especially my chin was getting really dry. I decided to use it daily anyways along with the night cleanser it came with. Ive used it for a month and 2 weeks now and my face is now full of dark spots especially around my chin. Very noticeable too. Also the far sides of my nose were left very irritated. I would never use this again !!! Not even makeup can cover these dark spotsI hate it !

on 12/29/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ugh this thing was garbage I had to talk myself into using it every morning. Couldn't wait for it to finish my friend simply threw hers away. I git this for the vitamin c it claims to have. I wasn't looking something to treat acne or whatever as I've never had acne or any other irritation ever. I just wanted something to properly cleanse my face and this didn't do a good job even with a cleansing brush using my dove bar soap gave me better results.

on 7/29/2015 4:27:00 PM

Cons: Smells yucky like fake fuirty plastic smell. The beads don't really do anything. Hard to rinse off clean..slippery feeling. Does not remove makeup

Pro: easy to find, cheap and comes in a pump.

This is just a mediocre cleanser and I would not repurchase it. It did not do anything on my skin either.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff off and on for at least five years. It's super easy to find, the packaging is nice, and it smells good. It makes my face feel "clean", which I've come to realize means it's drying it out a little excessively. That last bit means I'm on the hunt for a new cleanser now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this stuff since junior high, so that right there tells you this has been around for a while, for a reason. This is what I used to look forward to every single morning, washing my face with this wash. It smells so refreshing, and feels really great too. It exfoliates really nice, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I don't think I've found another wash quite like this one, for the price it does a really fantastic job. I even use this at night to scrub away the makeup residue that my wipes didn't get. All in all, I will keep purchasing as long as this is around! Two huge thumbs up!!! :-)

I like the fresh smell of it which, if you're using it in the morning, is a nice smell to wake up to. It's a gentle cleanser so prefer to use it in the morning only and then use more of an exfoliating scrub at night.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

1- If someone says they broke out in hives or bumps after using this product it is most likely because they had an allergic reaction to it and there is a slim chance that the same will happen to you because everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to products.
2- This product does not claim to prevent acne but it is a face wash. You should wash your face twice daily (morning and night) but you don't have to use acne fighting products.
3- I have used this product in the morning for a few years now and although it doesn't get rid of my acne alone (no where on the bottle does it say it helps fight acne) it does help my face from breaking out because I use it as a face wash in the mornings. mixed with my acne prevention at night time.
I love this product because it really does help wake you up in the mornings and helps clean your skin. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it! I've never had problems caused from this product and would absolutely recommend it to anyone.

The first day I put on this product I was in so much pain. My skin was so dry I started crying. PLEASE do not use this product!