no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Apr/04/2008

My boyfriend found this, no box but unopened container, in his house when he moved in, so I relished the opportunity to road test a new product. I put it on my legs after I shave and I feel like it does reduce the bumps that would normally emerge. I'm putting it on my face now, since I had a gnarly zit that I dried up with 10% lotion. The zit is all dried up but so is my skin, so I put this …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Jul/21/2003

I've only just got this stuff and used it once. I liked how it worked very much and would certainly buy it again. I can't use many ingredients topically on my skin, but luckily, miraculously, I am able to use this! Otherwise I'd probably agree with some of the other reviewers and follow their recipe (but I can't use aspirin or rosewater).

About reviewer (187 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/22/2002

Ohh, I like this stuff. Works very well to smooth my skin, but the smell is a little obnoxious. (I think it's supposed to be fragrance free, but it smells like some gross chemicals)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

EyesBrown

fromCrusty

Dec/25/2001

This worked well for me. The fragrance was a bit irritating, but I agree with MargaretD below - aspirin, glycerin and some water will have the same effect at 1/10 of the price of this product or Tend Skin. For as often as I use it - um, rarely - this simply isn't worth it.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age