no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

12 years ago

My boyfriend found this, no box but unopened container, in his house when he moved in, so I relished the opportunity to road test a new product. I put it on my legs after I shave and I feel like it does reduce the bumps that would normally emerge. I'm putting it on my face now, since I had a gnarly zit that I dried up with 10% lotion. The zit is all dried up but so is my skin, so I put this on and it feels much better. I'm not 100% behind the product, and since it was free I didn't pay for it so I don't know if I'd repurchase it, but I'll keep using it and keep updating the review.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I've only just got this stuff and used it once. I liked how it worked very much and would certainly buy it again. I can't use many ingredients topically on my skin, but luckily, miraculously, I am able to use this! Otherwise I'd probably agree with some of the other reviewers and follow their recipe (but I can't use aspirin or rosewater).

About reviewer (187 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

Ohh, I like this stuff. Works very well to smooth my skin, but the smell is a little obnoxious. (I think it's supposed to be fragrance free, but it smells like some gross chemicals)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

EyesBrown

from

18 years ago

This worked well for me. The fragrance was a bit irritating, but I agree with MargaretD below - aspirin, glycerin and some water will have the same effect at 1/10 of the price of this product or Tend Skin. For as often as I use it - um, rarely - this simply isn't worth it.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age