no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I use either this or Sulphur8 shampoo followed by a diluted apple cider vinegar rinse to help remove hair dye buildup from my ends before touching-up my hair colour. I use it for two consecutive washes. Vosene is quite gentle but effective. I prefer the Vosene slightly over the Sulphur8 because it's slightly more gentle but Sulphur8 is more effective at removing the colour. Both contain a heavy dose of SLS but that's what removes the colour. As my hair is fine I always need to follow up with a good conditioner and leave-in conditioning spray.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

11 years ago

It's my favourite shampoo! And my grandad's... but don't let that put you off! It smells quite strong but when you get used to it it is strangely addictive! Try it.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I had trouble with my scalp for a while and thought it was dandruff but when asked hairdresser she told me I just had an irritated & sensitive scalp (not helped by the anti-dandruff shampoo I was using). She recommended Vosene and since then no irritation and have been asked several times what shampoo I use because of shiny hair!! Can't be bad for one of cheapest shampoos around at supermarket. Smell is quite strong but I like that but it doesn't linger. Now won't use anything else for fear of scalp protesting.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

16 years ago

I love Vosene it has a strong smell but its nice, it gets rid of any grease and leaves my hair soft and shiny, also prevents flaky scalp.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18