no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/23/2005

Nice, peachy-gold color. Love its color, hate the smell. Got it as one of the holiday lipglass stain set (2003, I think). Mac should keep its lip tasti scents/flavors. Chicky was an ordinary lipglass, and alot of those don't smell or taste good. So at least 1 lippie off for that.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/30/2004

Looks cool in tube but too much
gold for me.

I hate these ball ends, slat them for better control of the product.

Need a mirror to apply, very tacky.

Just didn't work for me

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Curly, Other

Feb/20/2004

Why does this look exactly like Nymphette on me? Anyway, the gold shows up more than the pink, but I like the formula of the stains better than regular lipglass.

About reviewer (433 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/12/2004

Very similar to Be Seen Lipglass except this has a slight slight touch of light pink peach and Be Seen doesn't have either. The effect is almost the same however w/ a very ligh gold sheen shimmer w/ a slight white pearly effect good for muting bright and vibrant colors or softening dark one. Looks good worn over nude and pink liners and lipsticks though.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Aug/12/2003

I really liked the staying power of the lipglass stains, and didn't find them too too sticky (but then again I don't mind sticky glosses). I love this color too - a pretty gold/pink.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jun/03/2003

This shade came on a little too yellow for my liking. It is a strange color and washed me out because it matches my skintone too much. Maybe you will have better luck? Pitter Patter is much better! A gorgeous shade too.

About reviewer (1058 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/06/2003

Chicky is gorgeous. I have highly pigmented lips and olive skin [MAC NC30], so the golden sheen it leaves works well with my skintone. It adds dimension and tons of shine. It's a frosted golden rose in the tube but as I've said, on me it applies mostly gold. It looks stunning, but individual results will depend on skintone! :)

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

frommriaow

Jan/07/2003

Love this- I wear this over all of my pink and mauve lipsticks, and it gives just a hint of pink with gorgeous gold sparkle.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jan/16/2003

I loved the color of this in the tube - a golden pink, like a gloss version of Canton Candy eyepaint. However, upon application, the pink escaped and I was left with super pale, golden frosty lips. Ugh! The applicator isn't the greatest - a squeeze tube with rounded tip. Somehow I managed to make it work for me. I like the vanilla-lemon scent. I am gonna give the lipglass stain one …Read more

About reviewer (406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Sep/19/2002

This is pretty intense, so for me, it's more of a nighttime lip gloss. On my lips, it's very gold with a hint of pinkish peach. It's beautiful though, makes my lips look fuller and smells so good.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination