Nivea Lash Revoulution

No Image

2.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Separates the lashes in an amazing way. My favorite mascara. Love it! It's a shame I no longer can get it-

on 3/26/2007 7:15:00 AM

i was very dissapointed by this mascara.it's pricy for its work, it does nothing except highlighting your lashes for a very natural look,neither lenghthing nor thickening your lashes,but it doesn't make my eyes watery since i have sensitive eyes.
frankly i havn't found till now my hg mascara,every mascara in the market out there says something and does nothing, hopefully i will find my hg stuff soon.
won't buy it again

on 3/4/2007 7:57:00 AM

Love it! Tried MANY different mascaras, but this is definately a winner. Can`t beat my HG, YSL volume mascara, but for a cheap alternative this is great.
If you want to get great results, read how to apply it on nivea`s homepages!

on 2/27/2007 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

The worst mascara I've ever used. I bought it 2 years ago, and I still think it's the worst mascara out there!

This mascara worked for me. But I like the natural look, don't buy it if you want the dramatic look.

on 9/19/2005 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this mascara from a sample and thought:WOW! this is amazing!
But when I bouht it, it was very disappointing- could this be?
Anyway, it's only for an extremely natural look- i'm being nice now.
But I do use it only to soften out any mascara i use beforehand if i go overboard, cause it has a nice brush and doesn't meddle lashes. Luckily it was cheap.

on 5/12/2005 1:07:00 AM

This is a very good mascara.
Does the job done..I think you get very natural lashes of this..
Nice..Will buy again!

on 4/9/2005 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a huge waste of money! The rubber-wand was very dissapointing and the coating was very sparse...I didnt get very much mascara on my lashes. I tried it a couple of times, but not even for those lazy days, where you want to wear a minimum of makeup, it could hold op to, lets say, almost any other mascara I have ever tried.
I threw the mascara out, and I only throw makeup out if just doesnt do anything at all for me....and this was literally like wearing no mascara at all...so why bother?

on 2/16/2005 3:44:00 AM

I love this product! It's great. It totally eliminates the need for a lash separator afterwards (which never really works anyway if you're having a major clumping situation). This mascara formulation doesn't clump or flake EVER. The only problem is that the waterproof formulation isn't very waterproof...but as long as you don't go to the swimming pool with it you should be fine. Probably not for someone who needs a lot of extension or volume...but I have naturally long lashes anyway...so it's not a problem. I've found that brushing the wand through a couple more times lengthens nicely though. The brush I just LOVE. End results is that it just looks great, subtle, and natural! If you're not on mainland Europe get someone to get one for you when they go over.

---edit---I have since changed my mind on this product. The review above was in regardsto the brown formulation. I recently tried the blakc formulation and itwas gloopy and did not look natural at all.
I am now an addict of anna Sui Super Long Lash mascara and have never been happier!

on 11/18/2004 3:39:00 PM

I got it as a gift.. I dont like it,the applicator doesn't leave much color and through the day I get black stains under my eyes of this mascara...

Popular Mascaras