no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have this lipstick in "infamous" - it's a bright coral pink. I haven't noticed any plumping effect, but the lipstick itself is nice. it has a shiny finish and lasts a good amount of time for a $5 lipstick. I like to pat it on for more of a matte tint. The tube is silver with black design and it has an end cap on the lid that has a replica of the colour - makes it easy to grab the colour you want if you've got a few of these. Some of the ones in the store had faded, but mine is pretty accurate. The lipstick itself is really prone to breaking at the base - it wiggles around a lot in the tube.

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

Well, my first beef is that the one I purchased was broken. But most importantly, I've had a bad allergic reaction 2 seperate times. Welts on my lips, really bad drying, and had to go to the Dr for it. Took almost 2 wks to heal. If you find yourself sensitive to makeup, don't buy this product, spend the extra few bucks on a good brand like Mac, estee lauder, llaura gheller. I would give this negative stars if I could.

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

5 years ago

Not sure why this fantastic lipstick has such a low rating. Past reviews are over 11 years old, so here's my up to date review haha. The packaging is quite heavy and sturdy. Shiny silver tube with black designs and lettering. Very appealing. The formula is wonderful! So smooth and creamy without bleeding or feathering. Very moisturizing and makes my lips look fuller and juicier haha. Love it! It almost looks like a gloss! Super shiny color. The glossiness wears off in about an hour, but the color sticks around for much longer. Smooth, soft lips are left behind when it does eventually wear off. I have the color Beloved and it's a gorgeous medium pink, which is very wearable with a bit of brightness. Overall, I'm really enjoying these plumping lipsticks. I'll be picking up some more shades soon!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I dont know if my review is for the same lipstick. because i love it. I am referring to hard candy plumping lipstick in *prominent*. Cute packaging, smells so good and is really moisturizing. I am sensetive to smells and am not a fan of using products i dont like the smell of. Plumbing? Maybe a little bit but thats not why i like the lipstick. Maybe they changed the formula because i got the kind with a *new* sticker on it.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

16 years ago

Waste of money. The color is ugly and it doesn't plump.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

17 years ago

I got this in a give-a-way, which I'm glad for, because it's worthless for $18. This doesn't plump my lips at all, and the color, Star, is ugly. Ignore the color on Sephora.com because it's not true. The pink color doesn't show up at all, and the supposed gold color is more green then gold.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

18 years ago

I got this for Christmas in Retro. This absolutely does not plump your lips at all! I like the cute sqaure tube though, and will keep this around if I want silver lips. For $18, save your money if you are searching for a plumper.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

18 years ago

Is it me or does this stuff really not work? I tried Vinyl, and it didn't colour my lips at all. It looked like I put Vaseline on my lips. This doesn't plump.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0
from

18 years ago

I bought this in "Star" which is a gold shimmery color. Putting it on, it had an okay feel to it but five minutes later... very dry. It seemed to do what it claimed, though, for me. I did notice that my lips were "plumped" a bit. The bad part is that it dried my lips out so much that they didn't get back to normal for two days afterward. I'm going to return it for this reason.

Age

SkinCombination

HairOther

3.0

18 years ago

I got this in Vinyl too, and it is a very pretty color. sort of a sheer Cherry red/hot pink with some shimmer. Definitely no plumping action which is funny because it boasts of some new "innovative ingredient" thats supposed to plump your lips with each application :o) um, sure. anyway, it does make your lips tingle slightly (either that or I'm allergic) but thats about it.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35