4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I love the smell of this product!! I also love how it makes my skin feel super soft. I will have to try out the lotion that goes with it :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Oh my God. This is by far my HG body wash. It smells light and clean, incredibly moisturizing without leaving build up on the skin and lathers up like a dream (No need for shaving cream anymore) I feel exceptionally clean after using it. I'll never buy another body wash again 😆

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I use this with my Salux Japanese Bath Towel. Usually with my salux I don't need very much body wash to make a really good lather but with this I need to use alot. Its super creamy and moisturizing. It is very luxurious! When im in the shower my skin just feels soft and moisturized. When I turn off the water and towel off I don't feel my skin tightening and drying out, in fact I don't even feel the need to put lotion on! I do anyway though. Don't know if its HG or not yet, I want to try some other body washes before I decide this is the best.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

although an entry for this item already exists in the reviews database, i decided to re-submit it under it's proper name because sometimes when products get added under the incorrect or incomplete name it can be confusing. on to the body wash-- it's wonderful! my whole life i've been a Dove bar of soap girl but in the past two years i've started branching out and this body wash is the best thing i've found so far. for a long time i was hooked on Soap and Glory's Clean On Me Clarifying Shower Gel and while that is still a great addition to anyone's shower, this 24 Hour Moisturizing Body Wash has it beat. i have very dry skin on my body, especially in the winter, and since i don't like to layer on the body lotion when i get out of the shower i need a product that will leave me hydrated without leaving behind a nasty film on my skin. this lives up to my expectations and even exceeds them! the 24 Hour Body Wash is light, fresh and clean smelling, lathers up nicely, cleans thoroughly and leaves my skin soft. it never irritates me or makes me itchy and it never leaves behind that gross filmy feeling that other moisturizing cleansers can. it's pretty much a product that can't be improved upon, since it performs well, is readily available at the grocery/drug store and is fairly priced. even the packaging works well, since i've found that while you *think* a pump would be the easiest in the shower, in all actuality it's very annoying to have to pump something 7 times to get the correct amount of product you need. this easy to maneuver flip top cap isn't hard to handle with wet hands and doesn't give me any problems. i love this body wash so much that i'm even going to get the matching lotion to go with it. i will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (326 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I love this and it is hard to find. I still need lotion afterward though--but I really like how this isn't too stripping.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

10 years ago

I actually hate this body wash, the scent is awful. I had to toss the bottle before it was even gone. I love all the other products including the lotion that matches this body wash and that smells great. I'll stick to our deep hydration wash. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (344 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I am in loooooooooove with J&J Softwash Body Wash!! The product I'm reviewing is the original UK version that says 1/3 baby lotion on the cover. This body wash actually makes me look forward to showering everytime!! The smell is very clean and innocent (the newer version has a strong baby lotion smell which I also like) but a tad artificial. Good thing is it doesn't linger on your skin and is not overpowering. Without a sponge/loofah, it doesn't lather very well but this way it's *best* for shaving!!!!! This has completely eliminated the need for a separate shaving gel. I squirt it directly onto my skin and spread it around the area that needs to be shaved. It forms a moisturising, protective layer and enables a really close, smooth shave. The result beats that of my regular shaving gel. I'd repurchase this lovely body wash for this purpose alone. As a shower gel, this is also *amazing*!!! It leaves my skin clean and moisturised but doesn't leave a sticky residue. All in all a fantastic product at a very affordable price. Will repurchase!!!!!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

This review is for the pink. I initially bought this because I used the 24 hour moisturizing lotion. I ended up loving this product. It has an adorable bottle, a nice light scent, and it makes my skin super soft. The softness is comparable to olay quench, but it isn't as watery.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I love this body wash. I've never had a product be so highly moisturizing but leave my skin feeling un-greasy. Almost....powdery soft, as if I've put baby powder all over my body - but moisturized at the same time. It makes tons of what seems to be extra-white suds. I'm wanting to shower more than once a day since I started using this body wash. I plan to repurchase.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

I really love this, especially b/c it makes my skin sooo soft! The lotion-y texture led me to believe there wouldn't be much lather, but just a quarter-sized blob creates suds for days! Also, I love the clean, innocent fragrance, which lingers on my skin for a bit after I get out of the shower. Ever since I started using this, I actually look forward to showering... not that I hate to shower but this makes me want to shower multiple times a day ;P. This makes me feel clean (but not stripped or robbed), soft, silky, and pampered. Kudos to J&J!

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium