Cat 6-pan Fabulush Red Note Slammin Coquette Roar (Uploaded by syeung2)

4.6

100%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/20/2006

This is a split-pan duo of cheek gels: one is a transparent red gel (blush), the other is a shimmery golden brown gel (bronzer). Best applied to cheeks with fingertips. The gels have a soft texture like pot lip gloss, so dab your finger in gently. Also, a little goes a looong way! The gels are highly workable: moist and almost liquid, so that they blend smoothly, quickly, and easily before …Read more

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

May/11/2005

"Sex Symbol" is a blush/bronzer duo in a small screwtop jar. The blush is a dark blood red in the pot, but a tiny (I emphasize: <i>very</i> tiny) dab is enough to give a glowy pink flush to cheeks. The bronzer is a deep golden-brown and gives a hint of warmth and shimmer when applied (also lightly). I don't use the bronzer as much, since I don't really need it, but …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Aug/12/2004

Love this stuff. I only wish I could find some more around my area, I'm almost out.

2 colors (red on one side/brown on the other) The red goes a LONG way so be careful how much you apply. The brown is more or less a bronzer, I use them both and get perfect results.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

HairOther

Mar/05/2003

This is a great product, it looks very natural when applied and gives a great soft dewy look. The brown/gold shade is great for the "just in the sun" look and the pigment in the red shade goes a long way. I love this stuff. I don't use it every day so this has lasted a long time.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromlilou

Jul/08/2002

This is the best gel blush I've ever tried. Easy to blend, comes in two different shades (pink and bronze) and leaves my cheeks dewy. The only problem would be the little amount of product, it goes very fast.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24