Trucco Face Creme Collection

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love all of the colors in this palette and I combine to use on eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. I use the brown color on the end for contouring and the middle color (kind of a luminescent taupe) is the BEST highlighter ever! I love it on my lips as well for a nude frost. I wish I could buy a pot of this by itself--maybe trucco sells this? I've bought a new palette before just to get this taupe color again after running out. The colors easily blend with fingers and are perfect for throwing in your purse and using on the go. The colors last a medium length of time--they are not long wearing, but they don't just disappear either. I have never used the colors with a primer before though-I imagine that with a primer they would really stay put as the other poster stated. Have purchased several of these palettes and will continue :)

Just amazing and I was lucky to score THREE on Ebay for only 12 dollars once! Three for the price of 1/6th!

I stared using Trucco when it first came out as a teen working at a salon receptionist so I had a chance to sample everything from the reps. The eye and highlighter creams are the best thing the line has ever put out. The Fuse highlighter (tawny gold) became only available in the box, much to my chagrin as it is the best highlighter for the eye and cheek area that you can buy. The white highlighter also turned out to be my favorite and I have found uses for the other colors as well. Skip the pastel version of this kit unless you are a goth or Harijuku kid.

I tried the trucco cream collection, Its OK just OK, As a make up artist you look for products that blend well which this did but tends to rub off easy also, I will stick with MAC paints, I usually love everything else that trucco has to offer, but i would think twice before buying again

A great palette that can be used all over the face. You have e/s, blush, and lipstick all in one case. Great to use when you're in a hurry, and don't want to think too much about what colors to use.
I would definitely apply an eyebase to your lids before applying this, though. MAC Paints Bare Canvas is a staple of mine, and this stuff lasts all day when it's layered on top of that.

I loved these colors! They are all earthy-natural shades. The white is my favorite though- it's perfect for highlighting!