Serious Skin Care C-No Wrinkle Eye Treatment

No Image

1.7

on 5/24/2010 5:14:00 PM

WARNING: I had an extremely adverse reaction to this product!

A friend (who is a QVC/HSN) addict had these from kits and does not like eye serums, so she passed them on to me. The serum is not a hydrator, and I knew that going in, but was still surprised by it's syrupy consistency. No way I could wear this during the day, under makeup.

But that's okay, some products are best for nighttime use. I patted gently around my orbital socket (not close to the lashline at all, went to bed and looked forward to evaluating results in the morning.

Well, the next morning both my eyelids were swollen and tender - my eyes looked hooded and sickly! I immediately triple washed my face, took 2 benadryl, used cool compresses... the following morning (using nothing in the eye area) they were less swollen but still puffy.

I am a product junkie and have used eye treatments from Dermalogica, Murad, Kinerase, DDF, PTR, Philosophy, Exuviance, etc andhave never had a reaction this dramatic - AVOID!! even if it's FREE!!

on 4/7/2008 1:22:00 AM

I like the user that wrote "USELESS".

Ditto. I used it up on my arms so I wouldn't waste it.

Another useless product from Serious Skin Care. I got this as part of a large C kit (before the C line was remodeled). I was so not impressed. For all the hype, I was thinking that this would be great. No way. I don't think there is enough C in this product to be effective. I also did not like that it was in a see through bottle, exposed to sunlight. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, this product was drying!

on 3/20/2008 8:17:00 PM

USELESS

on 10/1/2006 11:38:00 AM

The orginal C eye did nothing for me.

It made me drier and would ball up. YUCK

But I did try the new C eye with esters, and am shocked at the improvement of this prodcut.

If you like the c line, try the C line with esters. For me the difference is night and day.

on 4/20/2007 3:19:00 PM

Maybe I'm crazy since everyone seems to hate it but I actually LIKE this eye cream because it's so nice and light. I use it during the day but do use a more emollient cream at night. But maybe it IS drying out my skin. I think I'll try something else and see if there's a difference.
UPDATE: I am now using a different bottle, which seems to be more in line with what others have said about this product -- it's drying and doesn't go on smoothly. I guess I was using an older formulation, which I liked much more.

on 9/10/2005 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Can I give zero lippies? This is the worst eye cream I've ever tried! I love SS vitamin C cleanser and serum, but this one is just horrible. Made my eyes sting, did not hydrate at all, did not help lines, too liquidy... Using it on my face until it's almost out - feel bad for spending so much money so such a worthless product.

on 7/6/2005 8:15:00 PM

This is the worst eye cream I have ever tried. Does not moisturize at all. I normally love just about everything in the C line, but this is awful for an eye cream.

on 7/10/2005 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Was like putting glue around my eyes, Flaked, peeled, did not hydrate.

on 10/13/2005 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First let me say it's hard to one lippie to a product line I love so dearly, but I have to warn you to stay far, far away from this!! I'm only 28 so I thought I'd do some preventative treatment when I recieved this in a kit. It dried out my eyes and made them burn! After it dried, what few tiny little lines I did have were very noticeable. I know there are no oil glands under your eyes, but I swear my eyes are better moisturized without using this crap.