Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

4.2

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 49020), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m glad so many people like this, and while I was grateful there was no smell, I found my lips got very dry, and yet, even when I wiped it off, my lips felt coated. I couldn’t really find a color that worked for me (which is not unusual), the colors I tried were just slightly too much in some direction and seemed off. I think it’s expensive for what it is, and I prefer MAC for just a few dollars more, plus, I get to swatch and test MAC colors before I buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I own 3 of these and plan on eventually buying more/repurchasing:

-blushing mauve: a frosted "pearl" finish that I use for night time, fairly shiny. The colour is pretty opaque and long lasting, it's quite a peachy pink shade making it a potential nude shade

-sassy mauve: the creme alternative with no shine, I tend to wear this in the day time. It's a purple mauve shade that is actually pretty wearable.

-relvon red: a true red with very slight hints of pink, again a really nice shade and long lasting

These have been my favourite drugstore lipsticks so far, tried maybelline and bourjois (both were sheer and didn't last very long) and didn't like them nearly as much as Revlon

on 2/23/2017 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product I absolutely love it. Though you need to re apply through out the day it still has a great pigment and is really soft.

on 12/1/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Midnight Mauve – Revlon is such a classic brand and their Super Lustrous Lipstick
Is a timeless classic! I only wear cream lipsticks and they have definitely scored with all their colors. I love that this lipstick has no fragrance and lots of color saturation. Midnight Mauve is a cool toned mid berry that is dramatic without looking gothic on my skin tone. I’m the fairest of fair and this is a beautiful mauve on me. Price is fantastic for the quality which is around $5.

on 10/1/2016 3:38:00 AM

I like it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used Revlon's lipsticks for years and this is my favorite one of all their formulas. If they have changed it over the years, I cannot tell the difference; it is still as good as ever. They are so smooth, creamy, silky and moisturizing without feeling waxy of greasy. They go on like a dream and they have reasonable staying power. Anything that stays on a couple of hours is good enough for me, and even when these fade they do not leave a line around the lips.(One exception, though, and that is the Black Cherry. I suspect because is it such a pigmented shade.) I would love to see more shades, something in a blue-red/ burgundy or cranberry, with a bit of shimmer. That would be the perfect shade for me. I am on the search for that and have yet to find it. Some of the pinks are just a little too pink for me. I am not too much on reds in general, but they do make a good selection if you are into a classic red look. I recently got a shade called Plumilicious and it is a nice plum/berry/cool tone with just a tiny hint of a purple. I had Plum Baby but gave it away, it was a nice plum tone but too warm for me. Berry Haute seems to be popular here, but was way too purple/pink for me. And Cherries in the Snow just went a bit more raspberry on me than cherry red. I am working on trying more of these and do hope they come out with more shades. Revlon is pretty good about keeping the tried and true favorite shades along with bringing out new ones, so that is always nice to see. They have a great selection of both creme and pearl finishes. The price is $5-6 a tube which is a steal and I love a round lipstick tube. These are so easy to use and the tube always clicks back into place. Also, no strong fragrance, basically no fragrance at all, so I love that too. Revlon is sticking with a classic and that gets my vote!

on 9/1/2016 6:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had some of these and honestly I don't care for revlon at all maybe the concealer but lipsticks no .. The colors are ok but the formula is messy and the ones in the green tube stink soooo bad I gave them away and I usually don't give stuff away easily. I had cherries in the snow , mink and the two in the green tubes looked like Mac impassioned .. Nice colors and they stain like crazy but the smell is like some 1960s Nivea cream mixed with aqua net or something it's nauseating and I'm not one to really complain about scented products but those moon drops lipsticks ughhh putrid.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have a black cherry as a shade and I adore the colour. I can apply more than one layer to instantly deepen the shade or just apply one for a lighter version. it doesn't feel too dry but it does stick to dry skin but that can't be helped. It's not scented in case you're wondering.

I'm just so glad that they exist, I own 8 colors and I love them all, the colors are lovely and they stay all day.

I own Sassy Mauve and I adore it. It is the perfect subtle mauve color for my fair skin. The formula feels great on the lips and the packaging is super cute. And it smells like sugary goodness.