Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 49020), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have a black cherry as a shade and I adore the colour. I can apply more than one layer to instantly deepen the shade or just apply one for a lighter version. it doesn't feel too dry but it does stick to dry skin but that can't be helped. It's not scented in case you're wondering.

I'm just so glad that they exist, I own 8 colors and I love them all, the colors are lovely and they stay all day.

To Read all 304 Reviews, Login or Join

I own Sassy Mauve and I adore it. It is the perfect subtle mauve color for my fair skin. The formula feels great on the lips and the packaging is super cute. And it smells like sugary goodness.

One terrific lipstick!
My favorite shade is Rose Velvet, which is a earthier type of rose color. (I think this shade looks great on light skinned women and especially on olive skinned individuals.)
The formula is smooth and moisturizing. The color highly pigmented and if you apply, blot and reapply, the color will last for five hours.
Terrific!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Never gotten a 'bad' shade from this line. Price point, very affordable. Packaging, pretty much perfect..not all frilly, just basic black with a gold band, I dig the simplicity of it. And I appreciate that the tube is easy to open and easy to close and never had a problem with a loose cap or a too tight cap on any of the ones I've owned. Rolls down completely even when new, so that is nice for those who do not like the tip still peeking up when they roll it down.

My only complaint is that these seem to be a little drying. I know they are not a balm though and for the super affordable price point and always lovely shades I will deal with the slight drying that I get with these (some shades are more drying than others.

I think I have over half of these shades, so, yes, I would (and have) definitely repurchase(d).

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My tone is NC50 in Macs Studio Fix Fluid. This is now the only lipstick that I wear. My natural lip color is a hint darker on the outside rim but an NC50 on the inside. I love the way this plumps your lips and keeps them moisturised for hours. I wear different shades for every occasion, work, gym, as simple lip balm, going out... It's the only lipstick that keeps my dry lips moisturised. I already have big lips but I like the way men compliment me on how my lips always look kissably plump with this lipstick whatever shade I wear. I but them from Walmart. I have tried all of the shades but the shades below are the only ones that make my lips look extra WOW! If you want the same effect from another product that "s a color-free lip balm buy Nickak New York lip balm. It comes different flavours in a lipstick container and also keeps your lips amazingly moisturized.

030 Pink Pearl looks washed out (NC50 don't buy this). Maybe good on lighter skinned people.
420 Blushed. Put on very lightly gives a natural slightly linking tone. Thicker looks like your wearing a matte lip plumper.
672 Brazilian Tan. Extremely natural neutral tone. Looks like I have nothing on.
130 Rose Velvet gives a slight reddish hue like if you bit your lip.
460 Blushing Mauve takes the red hue up a bit stronger. You can tell I'm wearing lipstick but it's toned down.
750 Kiss Me. Strong bright red but the kind you'll have to jeep applying throughout the night if you wear it to a club because it's so creamy. If you want a sexy bright red (on NC50) that'll last all day buy Sephoras lipstick in the same shade.

on 3/9/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Revlon did the day-on thing with these! Buttery high quality formula and excellent shades! I am partial to the cremes as I have not purchased the pearls (do not like frosty lippies) but I WAS BLIND, NOW I SEE. I cannot believe I am just now trying these. It started with Rose Velvet then I purchased lots more, I have a total of six. I knew revlon was solid but never really heard about these. I love their gloss and lip butters but this is epic. Wonderfully executed, great luxe packaging, long lasting colors and they have a fan in me. I especially like that they are not scented.

This is my first time trying a Revlon lipstick, and I bought a Shine finish one in #810 "Pink Sizzle".

Even before going into other details, I wanted to rave about how gorgeous this colour is! It is just the prettiest 'my lips but better' shade for me and I love how natural it looks as an everyday colour. It's such a lovely pink with a hint of coral, and leaves the perfect bit of subtle shine.

The formula is very buttery and moisturizing, and it applies incredibly smooth for a drugstore lipstick. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long on my lips so it was one of those lip products that I had to reapply more frequently. However, because of its creamy texture, reapplication was generally hassle-free.

Seems like this Shine finish version isn't as pigmented as the Matte version, but I do like this particular finish. It's the perfect middle point between a not-so-pigmented gloss and a pigmented matte lipstick, and it goes so well with daily makeup.

on 2/6/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is my favorite drugstore lipstick formula. I have very dry lips and these are good and stay smooth with a lip balm underneath. So comfortable, pigmented, creamy, buttery smooth but not too slippy so it doesn't get everywhere. Started with Rum raisin & my collection has grown like a weed! Love these!

on 1/22/2016 6:57:00 PM

There are a ton of shades that suit any type of skin tone. I like that these are department store quality but drugstore priced. They're soft and pigmented!