Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

4.2

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 49020), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 12/1/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Midnight Mauve – Revlon is such a classic brand and their Super Lustrous Lipstick
Is a timeless classic! I only wear cream lipsticks and they have definitely scored with all their colors. I love that this lipstick has no fragrance and lots of color saturation. Midnight Mauve is a cool toned mid berry that is dramatic without looking gothic on my skin tone. I’m the fairest of fair and this is a beautiful mauve on me. Price is fantastic for the quality which is around $5.

on 10/1/2016 3:38:00 AM

I like it!

To Read all 307 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used Revlon's lipsticks for years and this is my favorite one of all their formulas. If they have changed it over the years, I cannot tell the difference; it is still as good as ever. They are so smooth, creamy, silky and moisturizing without feeling waxy of greasy. They go on like a dream and they have reasonable staying power. Anything that stays on a couple of hours is good enough for me, and even when these fade they do not leave a line around the lips.(One exception, though, and that is the Black Cherry. I suspect because is it such a pigmented shade.) I would love to see more shades, something in a blue-red/ burgundy or cranberry, with a bit of shimmer. That would be the perfect shade for me. I am on the search for that and have yet to find it. Some of the pinks are just a little too pink for me. I am not too much on reds in general, but they do make a good selection if you are into a classic red look. I recently got a shade called Plumilicious and it is a nice plum/berry/cool tone with just a tiny hint of a purple. I had Plum Baby but gave it away, it was a nice plum tone but too warm for me. Berry Haute seems to be popular here, but was way too purple/pink for me. And Cherries in the Snow just went a bit more raspberry on me than cherry red. I am working on trying more of these and do hope they come out with more shades. Revlon is pretty good about keeping the tried and true favorite shades along with bringing out new ones, so that is always nice to see. They have a great selection of both creme and pearl finishes. The price is $5-6 a tube which is a steal and I love a round lipstick tube. These are so easy to use and the tube always clicks back into place. Also, no strong fragrance, basically no fragrance at all, so I love that too. Revlon is sticking with a classic and that gets my vote!

on 9/1/2016 6:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had some of these and honestly I don't care for revlon at all maybe the concealer but lipsticks no .. The colors are ok but the formula is messy and the ones in the green tube stink soooo bad I gave them away and I usually don't give stuff away easily. I had cherries in the snow , mink and the two in the green tubes looked like Mac impassioned .. Nice colors and they stain like crazy but the smell is like some 1960s Nivea cream mixed with aqua net or something it's nauseating and I'm not one to really complain about scented products but those moon drops lipsticks ughhh putrid.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have a black cherry as a shade and I adore the colour. I can apply more than one layer to instantly deepen the shade or just apply one for a lighter version. it doesn't feel too dry but it does stick to dry skin but that can't be helped. It's not scented in case you're wondering.

I'm just so glad that they exist, I own 8 colors and I love them all, the colors are lovely and they stay all day.

I own Sassy Mauve and I adore it. It is the perfect subtle mauve color for my fair skin. The formula feels great on the lips and the packaging is super cute. And it smells like sugary goodness.

One terrific lipstick!
My favorite shade is Rose Velvet, which is a earthier type of rose color. (I think this shade looks great on light skinned women and especially on olive skinned individuals.)
The formula is smooth and moisturizing. The color highly pigmented and if you apply, blot and reapply, the color will last for five hours.
Terrific!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Never gotten a 'bad' shade from this line. Price point, very affordable. Packaging, pretty much perfect..not all frilly, just basic black with a gold band, I dig the simplicity of it. And I appreciate that the tube is easy to open and easy to close and never had a problem with a loose cap or a too tight cap on any of the ones I've owned. Rolls down completely even when new, so that is nice for those who do not like the tip still peeking up when they roll it down.

My only complaint is that these seem to be a little drying. I know they are not a balm though and for the super affordable price point and always lovely shades I will deal with the slight drying that I get with these (some shades are more drying than others.

I think I have over half of these shades, so, yes, I would (and have) definitely repurchase(d).

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My tone is NC50 in Macs Studio Fix Fluid. This is now the only lipstick that I wear. My natural lip color is a hint darker on the outside rim but an NC50 on the inside. I love the way this plumps your lips and keeps them moisturised for hours. I wear different shades for every occasion, work, gym, as simple lip balm, going out... It's the only lipstick that keeps my dry lips moisturised. I already have big lips but I like the way men compliment me on how my lips always look kissably plump with this lipstick whatever shade I wear. I but them from Walmart. I have tried all of the shades but the shades below are the only ones that make my lips look extra WOW! If you want the same effect from another product that "s a color-free lip balm buy Nickak New York lip balm. It comes different flavours in a lipstick container and also keeps your lips amazingly moisturized.

030 Pink Pearl looks washed out (NC50 don't buy this). Maybe good on lighter skinned people.
420 Blushed. Put on very lightly gives a natural slightly linking tone. Thicker looks like your wearing a matte lip plumper.
672 Brazilian Tan. Extremely natural neutral tone. Looks like I have nothing on.
130 Rose Velvet gives a slight reddish hue like if you bit your lip.
460 Blushing Mauve takes the red hue up a bit stronger. You can tell I'm wearing lipstick but it's toned down.
750 Kiss Me. Strong bright red but the kind you'll have to jeep applying throughout the night if you wear it to a club because it's so creamy. If you want a sexy bright red (on NC50) that'll last all day buy Sephoras lipstick in the same shade.

Popular Lipsticks