OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment

OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment

4.6

AQUA (WATER), POLYQUARTERNIUM-37, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) EXTRACT, OCTYL PALMITATE, CAPRIC/CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LECITHIN, ETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

oooo LOVE this stuff! I've had horrid dry cracking cuticles and hang nails. I've tried Solar Oil, Burts Bees lemon cuticle cream, vaseline, coconut oil and buckets of hand cream to no avail.

till I bought this aboard the cruise ship I was on recently, it was in a kit. I don't know, maybe it's the AHA stuff, but Iv'e used that before, or the formula but whatever, this is Holy Grail territory.

The cruise ship was having a bad Norovirus outbreak and I wash my hands LOTs anyways, double that in an epidemic, plus hand sanitizer. All REALLY hard on cuticles. I got this on day 2 of a 2 week cruise and in spite of the abuse my hands took, my cuticles have never looked better and my nails are wonderful. (I also bought Nail Envy to try and it's GREAT).

I'm NEVER going without this stuff again. Already bought a spare just in case.

on 11/23/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best cuticle product I've found. It isn't greasy and it absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue so I can use it during the day! I'm also a fan of the OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil but only at bedtime because it's greasy and doesn't completely absorb into the skin.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this stuff. I try other cuticle treatments but always come back to this. It's very moisturizing, and you can actually feel and see it sink it, instead of just sitting on top like a lot of hand and nail creams do. A half a pea size is enough to do all your cuticles, so it lasts a long time. I use it daily. One of my favorite things about it is the scent! I suck at describing scents, but it's very fresh, and I love it. It definitely goes a long way to keeping my cuticles in order. I use it daily.

on 10/22/2013 2:06:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've never really been too fussy about my cuticles, and as a result they usually look terrible! I'd tried a few cuticle oils in the past and they had done nothing except left my fingers greasy, so for a long time I just didn't bother. But a few months ago my cuticles were really looking shabby, and I decided to splurge on some OPI products. I'm so glad I bought this.

Firstly, it smells AMAZING!! So fresh and clean, I actually find the fragrance very calming, so I like to apply it during the day when I'm at work.

More importantly, it's the first cuticle treatment I've used that actually works. When I'm using this regularly, I can notice the difference. My cuticles look neater and less noticeable.

It also won't leave a greasy residue and sinks in to the skin pretty quickly, so once you apply it you can just get on with your day without worrying about getting oils all over everything you touch.

Even though the bottle looks small, I think it will take me a while to get through it, and I'm using it almost every day. So it's definitely good value, and I will repurchase in the future.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this, I wanted something that was a portable cuticle moisturiser that would also get rid of hangnails. I tried many othe portable products like OPI Avoplex to go - just didn't get rid of hangnails and took a while to sink in; Burts Bees Lemon Butter - nice scent and moisturises pretty well but left my manis dull looking. Oils are a nightmare, they are greasy and horrific when they leak all over your bag!

This product is great, it's light, it's not greasy, it doesn't leak, it moisturises brilliantly and has gotten rid of my hangnails, it smells so fresh and thanks to the bottle design is easy to apply and small enough to fit in my purse. I think this is my HG cuticle treatment!

on 10/4/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have cuticles that grow out quick and if I do not moisturize them for just one day I end up with a dry withish rim around my nails. I had tried another cuticle eraser (CND, I wrote a review on that) but was rather disappointed so I did not have any great expectation for this one and instead....WOW.
I have used it in the evening for the past 2 weeks and it sinks in with a short massage. Next morning my cuticle are perfectly moisturized and by running an orange stick on the cuticle-nail border I can remove some withe goopy substance (sorry, gross!) similar to what happens with the cuticle remover I use once a week. During the day I try to remember to apply some cuticle oil just to keep them from peeling and my manicure looks always fresh.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry, cracked, flaky, mannish cuticles, the only thing that has worked to keep them looking nice was a glycolic acid cuticle cream, but that was discontinued. I bought this because of the reviews, and after a few days of consistent use (sometimes I used it twice a day) my cuticles look smooth and moisturized.
It's easy to apply, you get a lot for the price, and it sinks in really quickly. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 4/16/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the Avoplex line! My cuticles get dried out easily, and a quick 5-minute treatment with the Avoplex line makes them happy and healthy again. I use the exfoliating treatment first, applying all around the cuticles, and massaging it in. Then go over it with the Cuticle Oil, massage it in, and finish with the Avoplex hand cream. Pure bliss. My fiance has gotten hooked as well, so now I have to do his nails once a week too :) I will definitely re-purchase the whole set.

on 5/23/2010 12:43:00 AM

HG x infinity for me. The scent of this exfoliator is so fresh and clean I wish they'd make it into a pure perfume. As for how well this product works, it barely short of miraculous. Transformed my permanently cracked and bleeding cuticles into smooth and hang nail free. I use this daily, and Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter at night (another fab product). After reading other reviews, I bought the Creative Nail Cuticle Eraser, but it didn't hold a candle to this product for me, and it was a bit pricier.
In terms of value I rate it as a 5. The 30ml bottle lasts me 3 months on a daily use basis, and to make it even more cost effective I just picked up the professional bottle which is ginormous and now refill the small bottle for my handbag at a fraction of the cost!
Will repurchase forever.

on 12/30/2009 12:33:00 PM

I absolutely love this! It's the only cuticle remover that I have ever used that actually works! It really removes them! I used to cut my cuticles ( I know, I know) and finally, suprise suprise, after cutting them for 8 years, I get a nail infection. So now I just push them. I just rub it on, let it sit a minute, push back, and viola! So easy and effective!

Popular Treatments