Cover Girl Cheekers in Snow Plum

Cover Girl Cheekers in Snow Plum

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

This is not a blush..its really just a highlighter..Im SUPER pale (nc5-nc10) and this is just pure shimmer sparkles on me..i get NO pink color whatsoever which is pretty disappointing....the only reason this gets a 3/5 is because its a decent highlighter..there is just no color pay off to call this a blush.

on 4/20/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

For anyone darker than ivory, I see no way that this functions as a blush. On my NC25 skin, this is pure frost - a pink, silvery sheen. This would look wonderful on lighter skin tones, but for me it just doesn't work or look natural.

I love this color sooooooooo much! It's perfect for my skin tone and leaves a nice soft pink glow on my cheeks. The price and packaging are both fantastic! :)

on 5/5/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this with the intention of using it as a pale pink blush. However, when i use it I realized it's more suited for me as a highlighter. And that's saying something, as I'm NC-15-ish, leaning lighter. It has a cool pink undertone, with a silvery shimmer. There ARE some sparkles, but they're very very fine, and you'd have to REALLY look to see them. I feel completely comfortable wearing this as a highloghter during the day, and I dont have to worry about looking like a disco ball. Normally I got for a white/silver/pale yellow highlighter but I find this pale pink flattering as well, and its nice to change things up every now and then. For the darker ladies, i can see how this would look chalky, so use with caution! Also, normally (as we all know) the brushes that come with these are useless, but since i apply it as a highlighter it actually works perfectly! yay!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this blush! I have very fair skin and the color shows up perfectly on me, it looks so pretty! it has a strong perfume-like smell but I don't mind it doesnt really bother me. I will totally reperchase!

on 4/7/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It was a bit bright for me, but not too bad. Blended pretty well, and the price made me feel thrifty, haha. I found it kind of... shimmery? Kind of made my face look shiny, like a highlighter. The packaging is alright, but after some use, starts to look totally gross from blush sticking on the inside of the lid. Also, I really hate the provided brush. It doesn't apply well. Hell, it hurt my face.
Overall, a decent product. I'm not a big blush fan though, and definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very beautiful color! I love this! Looks amazing on my skin tone. Not so crazy about the shimmer though. Could have been better as a matte color.

I bought this blush when I was first trying out blushes. I always liked the dewiness it gave me, but it didn't show up like a blush would. I now use it as a highlighter and it looks amazing. I also like to mix it with my E.L.F Tickled Pink for a really pretty flush. This has become one of my favorite products.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Quick, fun fact: this isn't named after plum fruits, it's named after plum blossoms! The blossoms are super light. :)

I'm practically see-through and I do not tan, at all. I go from translucent to firetruck. After finally finding an appropriate colour powder for contouring, I was still on the hunt for a powder for highlighting. My search among the higher end brands was getting me nowhere...almost everything was a liquid that was super shimmery and/or too dark, and the few powders I found had the same problems. Wrong colour (more golden-based), or disco-ball sparkle. I have no qualms with sparkle, I enjoy it, but it's not appropriate for daytime use.

I was in Walgreens the other day looking a nail polish display, turned around, and this just ended up in my line of vision. It looked pale enough to possibly work, and didn't seem to have giant chunks of glitter. I had a $1 off coupon for Covergirl, and decided to give it a shot.

One word: PERFECT. Sephora let me down, but Covergirl came back from my middle school and high school days to help me out! No sparkle or shimmer, just a glow. I don't really know how that happens, but it does. Looks great indoors or outdoors. Lasts and lasts (7am-6pm has been my longest time I've had make-up on so far with it, so it may stay longer). It blends wonderfully. Some people complain about the smell, but I love it. I remember when almost all cosmetics used to have a fragrance like this, and I miss it, to be honest. I think it's soft and feminine.
The packaging is plastic, but is thick, sturdy plastic. It isn't all that stylish, but it is simple, durable, and works. I find the tiny brush that comes with it works for applying it to the areas I wish to highlight. I just use a bigger brush to blend everything out.
I don't get why some complain that it "has no colour" or "is too light." If you want colour, don't get something that is almost white!

on 4/24/2012 9:27:00 AM

I use this as a highlighter, I sometimes use it as a base for blush that is a little flat, or too matte. It has just enough shimmer to give a dewier look without being too much so. It would definitely be too pale for a blush for me andI am a NC 20 in MAC, (or a shade up from porcelain). I have switched to Palladio Mineral Effects Baked Highlighter #827029 (the lighest one they have) and get similar results, because I like the packaging better, but this Cheekers does a good job and if you see it as multi purpose, it is handy to have around.