wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

3.9

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

on 10/22/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $1.50 at cvs one day. I'm not that good with liquid liner but this is so easy to apply, the brush is very thin and lets you get close to the lash line. I didnt think it was a going to be a good eyeliner but I just wanted to get a cheap one to practice with. I was definitely impressed with the quality. Today I put it on this morning very quickly at around 8 almost 12 hours later and it hasnt smudged. Would definetly recommend.

on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 10/19/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although hard to apply at first, this product is great with staying power :)
Will buy again! :D

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 11/15/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been playing with liquid liner recently. This is the only one I've tried that is truly dummy-proof. And the brown is absolutely gorgeous. I tend to wear light makeup and this color emphasizes my eyes without screaming "liquid liner." Lasts forever on me too. 12 hours later it's still exactly where I put it this morning. HUGE fan. Cheap too!