wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This liner is great! This has introduced me into the world of liquid liner, and yes, I want to stay!
I bought this thinking it was going to be a matte brown, but upon closer inspection I realized the bottle shows a shimmery brown. When applied, it comes out copper, which was unexpected, but I LOVE it. I'm thrilled about how much it brightens up my blue eyes. It takes a few swipes for better pigment, but it's worth it.
The tube is easy to handle, and the thin brush makes for easy application (cat eye and all). However, I always make sure I'm super careful about taking the wand out of the tube, since I noticed if I do it too quickly, the liner splashes a bit.
The only bad things I have to say about this liner: the amount of time it takes to dry (a bit too long) and how easily it comes off. I mean, if you cry- well, let's just say you'd better not even snivel. It'll look like you never put on liner in the first place.
Wet 'n' Wild makes a solid product. I still can't get over the quality of their makeup for the absurdly cheap price points. I'm sure this isn't the best liquid liner in the world, but for three bucks, it's certainly worth trying. Even if you're a makeup snob, having a bottle of this liner around wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

This is my first and only liquid eyeliner, but I'm very happy with it! goes on easily and stays on all day. it fades a little bit but it dosent chip or smear. I'll buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this its glittery to it adds something more than just brown. and it stays on all day