wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun
Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

3.7

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

on 10/22/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $1.50 at cvs one day. I'm not that good with liquid liner but this is so easy to apply, the brush is very thin and lets you get close to the lash line. I didnt think it was a going to be a good eyeliner but I just wanted to get a cheap one to practice with. I was definitely impressed with the quality. Today I put it on this morning very quickly at around 8 almost 12 hours later and it hasnt smudged. Would definetly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.