wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.

on 7/29/2006 2:51:00 PM

Once again I have to endorse a cheap product. After trying many, many different kinds of both cheap and very expensive liquid eyeliners, this one ended up being my favorite. The color is amazing--described perfectly below as a not-too-dark bronze-brown--and it wears well. I love that the brush is thin instead of one of those godawful fat, Priapus-like stiff felt markers. The brush could be even thinner (I like a delicate, thin line), but when the color is perfect and the price is so cheap, I'm not complainin.'

on 8/13/2004 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This shade is a fairly neutral light bronze-brown shade which complements nearly any eyeshadow color. The staying power is mediocre on my oily lids, but at least the color doesn't flake. I am not much a fan of liquid liners, because all I've tried had stung my eyes. This product didn't, and instead of using the attached brush, I just use my angled Maybelline brush to apply. This product is well worth looking into.

on 8/6/2004 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was lemming a more expensive liquid e/l but settled for this instead, and I was truly impressed! A pretty bronzey brown, this liner is a great no-fuss look with a shimmery wash like MAC Naked Lunch or BE Celestine. Neutral, but with a little pop. Check it out -- for only $2, what have you got to lose?!