wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun
Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

This is the perfect liner for my hazel eyes. It is not a liner you would use for the "dramatic look," but it is great for work, or a more natural look. I end up grabbing for it almost everyday, and the price truly cannot be beat! LOVE this liner!

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!