wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 11/15/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been playing with liquid liner recently. This is the only one I've tried that is truly dummy-proof. And the brown is absolutely gorgeous. I tend to wear light makeup and this color emphasizes my eyes without screaming "liquid liner." Lasts forever on me too. 12 hours later it's still exactly where I put it this morning. HUGE fan. Cheap too!

This is my first and only liquid eyeliner, but I'm very happy with it! goes on easily and stays on all day. it fades a little bit but it dosent chip or smear. I'll buy this again.