wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

on 5/3/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am finally reveiwing this product because I actually use it almost everyday now. I can't use black liner because it looks to harsh on my almond shaped eyes but this shimmery brown color is perfect. It is subtle but it really enhances my eyes. I usually line under my lower lashline and it also works on upper lashine although it stands out more with green eyeshadow(looks fantabulous!) Quality is pretty good, doesn't seem to flake and it lasts. My only discontent would be that sometimes it applys darker or lighter but really isn't a problem, especially at 2 bucks!