wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 10/19/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although hard to apply at first, this product is great with staying power :)
Will buy again! :D

Great product! Today we had dew points in the 60s, this liner held up all day, NO smudges, a first! Cheap and an excellent buy.

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 5/19/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A medium warm shimmery brown. Not too light or dark. Would be good for work. Like all the Megaliners, it stays put all day, especially when applied over a base like UDPP. This is a lot less dramatic than most of the other colors, and is probably the most neutral out of all the Megaliners.

This is the perfect liner for my hazel eyes. It is not a liner you would use for the "dramatic look," but it is great for work, or a more natural look. I end up grabbing for it almost everyday, and the price truly cannot be beat! LOVE this liner!

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!