wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

on 2/3/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WnW was my foray into the world of liquid eye liner. I tried the H20 version first, but it was too hard to remove. I then got this regular liner in Brown. It was a little challenging to get it on correctly, but now I'm getting to where I can apply it rather quickly, and I love the smooth lined look. I can get a more precise, dark and smooth line/application with this over a pencil. It also stays where I put it all day. It really does a lot for my eyes with little effort. I have been wearing this in the day with Fine Wink e/s. I wish the tiny bottle was a bit bigger, but I got this on a 99 cent sale, so no matter. I also picked this up in a plum color but so far, I use this brown the most. I want to try black too.

on 11/1/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't show up on me enough to be a good liner. I liked that it was shimmery, and that's why I bought it thinking it would be this coppery shimmery liner, but it doesn't do it for me as a liner. I may try applying it as an eyeshadow wash, spreading it on and see how that goes. It's just not dark enough a brown for my warm skintone.

This is my first and only liquid eyeliner, but I'm very happy with it! goes on easily and stays on all day. it fades a little bit but it dosent chip or smear. I'll buy this again.

I absolutly love this eyeliner.
It's a nice bronzy brown with flecks of gold. Looks great on most eye colors. I have dark brown eyes and a line on the top looks gorgous. Also looks great on hazel, honey and green eyes.
It wears off a bit around 6pm, but it doesn't flakea so I just line it over again and it doesn't look caked on.
The brush took a little bit to work with for me, but I took some people's advice on here and cut it at an angle. Works perfectly!

on 3/11/2004 10:38:00 PM

These are great liquid liners for the price. They come in a decent shade selection: turquoise, plum, brown, blue and black. Turquoise and blue are suitable when you want to try something different and funky. The plum looks like a deep, metallic purple in the bottle, but it's so dark, that it does not look that flashy or metallic upon application and is actually appropriate for everday wear, as is black and brown. The brush is thin to allow precise application. The liner dries quickly and does not flake, smudge or smear.