wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this its glittery to it adds something more than just brown. and it stays on all day

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAAARRGH how I love this color!!! I bought this thinking I'd just use it as an accent color, but I used as full eyeliner yesterday & it looks SO gorgeous! It is a goldy-brown that dries into a absolutely beautiful bronze-brown. I have never worn any other eyeliner color except black before, but this is one of the most gorgeous eyeliners I have ever used. Everyone should check this color out!

Now, on to the quality. This cheapie, 2-dolla, ghetto-ass product is just as good as any other liquid e/l I have ever used! I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday, and it didn't flake or crumble at all. My eye started watering at one point, and this e/l held up surprisingly well. My Maybelline liquid e/l will run off & burn like salt in a wound if my eyes water, but I only had to re-do a tiny part of this when I had my eye attack. It goes on smooth & a tad thin, I had to go over it again to get a really rich color. It takes a few minutes to dry, but that is a small price to pay for such a great product.