wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/6/2008 4:42:00 PM

My first successful foray into the world of liquid liner! I've tried other inexpensive ones with disastrous results, and was planning to go to Ulta and try the UD colors...but I'm glad I read the MUA reviews first. I decided to give the $2 one a try first, and wow. I'm impressed. It applied perfectly, even with my extremely limited experience with liquid liners, and the color is perfect--I'm at the age where I'm leery of "fun" colors on my eyes. The name of this color is misleading--it's a shimmery bronze that looks great with my blue eyes and is natural-looking without veering toward the no-makeup look. I'll definitely buy again!

on 6/24/2008 6:54:00 AM

Not copper, not gold, but BRONZE. Unexpectedly natural-looking, in that I put it on pretty thick and a little winged out, but it didn't look like I was wearing a ton of eye makeup... I really don't know how else to describe it. Like, if you are a big eye makeup person, and usually wear intense black eyeliner, you could wear this instead for a time when you didn't want to look too out-there (work or family thing?). Since it is liquid liner and it's shimmery and such, it is still cool and creative-looking, but not in that "WOW, you love eyeliner!" sort of way. Does that make any sense? I don't know... but I do like this, a lot. A little harder to remove than turquoise.

What a beautiful bronze golden brown color. It brings out the best in my hazel eyes.
*Tip: Cut the brush to a slant for easy application. Simply wipe off the brush with a tissue and hold your scissors at an angle and cut the tip of the brush.
I've never used any other liquid eyeliner so I have nothing to compare these with but I can say I have been so happy with them I have no reason to go looking at other liquid liners. These stay put!

on 7/27/2004 5:59:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It's a metallic brown colored eyeliner, with a lot of gold in it. It instantly brightens my brown eyes. Very easy to apply, because of the long thin brush. The liquid eyeliners costs from
$1.99 to $2-99. Would definitely recommend.