wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This liner is great! This has introduced me into the world of liquid liner, and yes, I want to stay!
I bought this thinking it was going to be a matte brown, but upon closer inspection I realized the bottle shows a shimmery brown. When applied, it comes out copper, which was unexpected, but I LOVE it. I'm thrilled about how much it brightens up my blue eyes. It takes a few swipes for better pigment, but it's worth it.
The tube is easy to handle, and the thin brush makes for easy application (cat eye and all). However, I always make sure I'm super careful about taking the wand out of the tube, since I noticed if I do it too quickly, the liner splashes a bit.
The only bad things I have to say about this liner: the amount of time it takes to dry (a bit too long) and how easily it comes off. I mean, if you cry- well, let's just say you'd better not even snivel. It'll look like you never put on liner in the first place.
Wet 'n' Wild makes a solid product. I still can't get over the quality of their makeup for the absurdly cheap price points. I'm sure this isn't the best liquid liner in the world, but for three bucks, it's certainly worth trying. Even if you're a makeup snob, having a bottle of this liner around wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

on 2/3/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WnW was my foray into the world of liquid eye liner. I tried the H20 version first, but it was too hard to remove. I then got this regular liner in Brown. It was a little challenging to get it on correctly, but now I'm getting to where I can apply it rather quickly, and I love the smooth lined look. I can get a more precise, dark and smooth line/application with this over a pencil. It also stays where I put it all day. It really does a lot for my eyes with little effort. I have been wearing this in the day with Fine Wink e/s. I wish the tiny bottle was a bit bigger, but I got this on a 99 cent sale, so no matter. I also picked this up in a plum color but so far, I use this brown the most. I want to try black too.

This is the perfect liner for my hazel eyes. It is not a liner you would use for the "dramatic look," but it is great for work, or a more natural look. I end up grabbing for it almost everyday, and the price truly cannot be beat! LOVE this liner!

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!

on 7/29/2006 2:51:00 PM

Once again I have to endorse a cheap product. After trying many, many different kinds of both cheap and very expensive liquid eyeliners, this one ended up being my favorite. The color is amazing--described perfectly below as a not-too-dark bronze-brown--and it wears well. I love that the brush is thin instead of one of those godawful fat, Priapus-like stiff felt markers. The brush could be even thinner (I like a delicate, thin line), but when the color is perfect and the price is so cheap, I'm not complainin.'

on 8/6/2004 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was lemming a more expensive liquid e/l but settled for this instead, and I was truly impressed! A pretty bronzey brown, this liner is a great no-fuss look with a shimmery wash like MAC Naked Lunch or BE Celestine. Neutral, but with a little pop. Check it out -- for only $2, what have you got to lose?!