wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Do i love wet n wild- yes! This liquid liner is amazing! Its easily to apply (bristle brush) pigmentation is great, dries fast, dries to a flat color, and stays on all day. I use olive oil on a qtip and its hard to get off with that even. Available at walmart, rite aid or wherever wetnwild is sold and is $1.99!
Its cheap and u wouldnt know it bc its one of the best liquid liner ever! There are other shades available- black,teal, dark brown, purple. Now the also have a h2o proof version and u get a hard felt tip applicator with that version. The formula is not watery or wet more creamy which makes application so easy. Im not the best with liquid liner but this brush is one of the easier ones. And it allows u to apply right along the lash line so no skippd spots on lash line and also allows precise smaller lines or can be built up to a thicker more dramatic line. Its easy to flick to do a winged look too. I love the brown and dark brown for daytime or more neutral looks. It dark but sometimes with my pale skin and brown eyes black can be too much so i love these liners! Def worth every penny! Amazing!

on 10/22/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $1.50 at cvs one day. I'm not that good with liquid liner but this is so easy to apply, the brush is very thin and lets you get close to the lash line. I didnt think it was a going to be a good eyeliner but I just wanted to get a cheap one to practice with. I was definitely impressed with the quality. Today I put it on this morning very quickly at around 8 almost 12 hours later and it hasnt smudged. Would definetly recommend.

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 11/6/2008 4:42:00 PM

My first successful foray into the world of liquid liner! I've tried other inexpensive ones with disastrous results, and was planning to go to Ulta and try the UD colors...but I'm glad I read the MUA reviews first. I decided to give the $2 one a try first, and wow. I'm impressed. It applied perfectly, even with my extremely limited experience with liquid liners, and the color is perfect--I'm at the age where I'm leery of "fun" colors on my eyes. The name of this color is misleading--it's a shimmery bronze that looks great with my blue eyes and is natural-looking without veering toward the no-makeup look. I'll definitely buy again!

on 10/19/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although hard to apply at first, this product is great with staying power :)
Will buy again! :D

on 6/24/2008 6:54:00 AM

Not copper, not gold, but BRONZE. Unexpectedly natural-looking, in that I put it on pretty thick and a little winged out, but it didn't look like I was wearing a ton of eye makeup... I really don't know how else to describe it. Like, if you are a big eye makeup person, and usually wear intense black eyeliner, you could wear this instead for a time when you didn't want to look too out-there (work or family thing?). Since it is liquid liner and it's shimmery and such, it is still cool and creative-looking, but not in that "WOW, you love eyeliner!" sort of way. Does that make any sense? I don't know... but I do like this, a lot. A little harder to remove than turquoise.

on 5/19/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A medium warm shimmery brown. Not too light or dark. Would be good for work. Like all the Megaliners, it stays put all day, especially when applied over a base like UDPP. This is a lot less dramatic than most of the other colors, and is probably the most neutral out of all the Megaliners.

on 2/3/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WnW was my foray into the world of liquid eye liner. I tried the H20 version first, but it was too hard to remove. I then got this regular liner in Brown. It was a little challenging to get it on correctly, but now I'm getting to where I can apply it rather quickly, and I love the smooth lined look. I can get a more precise, dark and smooth line/application with this over a pencil. It also stays where I put it all day. It really does a lot for my eyes with little effort. I have been wearing this in the day with Fine Wink e/s. I wish the tiny bottle was a bit bigger, but I got this on a 99 cent sale, so no matter. I also picked this up in a plum color but so far, I use this brown the most. I want to try black too.

This is the perfect liner for my hazel eyes. It is not a liner you would use for the "dramatic look," but it is great for work, or a more natural look. I end up grabbing for it almost everyday, and the price truly cannot be beat! LOVE this liner!