wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 11/1/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't show up on me enough to be a good liner. I liked that it was shimmery, and that's why I bought it thinking it would be this coppery shimmery liner, but it doesn't do it for me as a liner. I may try applying it as an eyeshadow wash, spreading it on and see how that goes. It's just not dark enough a brown for my warm skintone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This liner is great! This has introduced me into the world of liquid liner, and yes, I want to stay!
I bought this thinking it was going to be a matte brown, but upon closer inspection I realized the bottle shows a shimmery brown. When applied, it comes out copper, which was unexpected, but I LOVE it. I'm thrilled about how much it brightens up my blue eyes. It takes a few swipes for better pigment, but it's worth it.
The tube is easy to handle, and the thin brush makes for easy application (cat eye and all). However, I always make sure I'm super careful about taking the wand out of the tube, since I noticed if I do it too quickly, the liner splashes a bit.
The only bad things I have to say about this liner: the amount of time it takes to dry (a bit too long) and how easily it comes off. I mean, if you cry- well, let's just say you'd better not even snivel. It'll look like you never put on liner in the first place.
Wet 'n' Wild makes a solid product. I still can't get over the quality of their makeup for the absurdly cheap price points. I'm sure this isn't the best liquid liner in the world, but for three bucks, it's certainly worth trying. Even if you're a makeup snob, having a bottle of this liner around wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.