wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAAARRGH how I love this color!!! I bought this thinking I'd just use it as an accent color, but I used as full eyeliner yesterday & it looks SO gorgeous! It is a goldy-brown that dries into a absolutely beautiful bronze-brown. I have never worn any other eyeliner color except black before, but this is one of the most gorgeous eyeliners I have ever used. Everyone should check this color out!

Now, on to the quality. This cheapie, 2-dolla, ghetto-ass product is just as good as any other liquid e/l I have ever used! I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday, and it didn't flake or crumble at all. My eye started watering at one point, and this e/l held up surprisingly well. My Maybelline liquid e/l will run off & burn like salt in a wound if my eyes water, but I only had to re-do a tiny part of this when I had my eye attack. It goes on smooth & a tad thin, I had to go over it again to get a really rich color. It takes a few minutes to dry, but that is a small price to pay for such a great product.

What a beautiful bronze golden brown color. It brings out the best in my hazel eyes.
*Tip: Cut the brush to a slant for easy application. Simply wipe off the brush with a tissue and hold your scissors at an angle and cut the tip of the brush.
I've never used any other liquid eyeliner so I have nothing to compare these with but I can say I have been so happy with them I have no reason to go looking at other liquid liners. These stay put!

on 6/24/2008 6:54:00 AM

Not copper, not gold, but BRONZE. Unexpectedly natural-looking, in that I put it on pretty thick and a little winged out, but it didn't look like I was wearing a ton of eye makeup... I really don't know how else to describe it. Like, if you are a big eye makeup person, and usually wear intense black eyeliner, you could wear this instead for a time when you didn't want to look too out-there (work or family thing?). Since it is liquid liner and it's shimmery and such, it is still cool and creative-looking, but not in that "WOW, you love eyeliner!" sort of way. Does that make any sense? I don't know... but I do like this, a lot. A little harder to remove than turquoise.

on 11/6/2008 4:42:00 PM

My first successful foray into the world of liquid liner! I've tried other inexpensive ones with disastrous results, and was planning to go to Ulta and try the UD colors...but I'm glad I read the MUA reviews first. I decided to give the $2 one a try first, and wow. I'm impressed. It applied perfectly, even with my extremely limited experience with liquid liners, and the color is perfect--I'm at the age where I'm leery of "fun" colors on my eyes. The name of this color is misleading--it's a shimmery bronze that looks great with my blue eyes and is natural-looking without veering toward the no-makeup look. I'll definitely buy again!

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

on 11/15/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been playing with liquid liner recently. This is the only one I've tried that is truly dummy-proof. And the brown is absolutely gorgeous. I tend to wear light makeup and this color emphasizes my eyes without screaming "liquid liner." Lasts forever on me too. 12 hours later it's still exactly where I put it this morning. HUGE fan. Cheap too!

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.