wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2015 6:33:00 PM

Price point: amazing. Love wet n wild eyeshadow palettes, but this liner just doesn't cut it for me. It smudged within 5 minutes. Also stung upon application. I'd prefer loreal telescopic waterproof liquid liner.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This liner is great! This has introduced me into the world of liquid liner, and yes, I want to stay!
I bought this thinking it was going to be a matte brown, but upon closer inspection I realized the bottle shows a shimmery brown. When applied, it comes out copper, which was unexpected, but I LOVE it. I'm thrilled about how much it brightens up my blue eyes. It takes a few swipes for better pigment, but it's worth it.
The tube is easy to handle, and the thin brush makes for easy application (cat eye and all). However, I always make sure I'm super careful about taking the wand out of the tube, since I noticed if I do it too quickly, the liner splashes a bit.
The only bad things I have to say about this liner: the amount of time it takes to dry (a bit too long) and how easily it comes off. I mean, if you cry- well, let's just say you'd better not even snivel. It'll look like you never put on liner in the first place.
Wet 'n' Wild makes a solid product. I still can't get over the quality of their makeup for the absurdly cheap price points. I'm sure this isn't the best liquid liner in the world, but for three bucks, it's certainly worth trying. Even if you're a makeup snob, having a bottle of this liner around wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

on 10/22/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner. I bought it on a whim because it was on sale for $1.50 at cvs one day. I'm not that good with liquid liner but this is so easy to apply, the brush is very thin and lets you get close to the lash line. I didnt think it was a going to be a good eyeliner but I just wanted to get a cheap one to practice with. I was definitely impressed with the quality. Today I put it on this morning very quickly at around 8 almost 12 hours later and it hasnt smudged. Would definetly recommend.

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 5/19/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A medium warm shimmery brown. Not too light or dark. Would be good for work. Like all the Megaliners, it stays put all day, especially when applied over a base like UDPP. This is a lot less dramatic than most of the other colors, and is probably the most neutral out of all the Megaliners.