wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although hard to apply at first, this product is great with staying power :)
Will buy again! :D

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.

WOW! I used to be a hardcore h/e mu user, now this eyeliner completely changed my view on ds mu! I got this at london drugs for $6 CND. I was wondering around in the store and trying on random mu, untill this eyeliner in tourquoise caught my attention. I noticed that it had a vibrant metallic color, dried quite fast, and doesnt smuge. But i know for sure that with my typical asian eyes, i can't pull off tourquoise, or the other two beautiful colors, purple and blue. So i left with the brown one. This morning i used this, and i was surpised at the beautiful metallic color, and i actually found this easier to apply than my chanel liquid liner! This color looked very natural on me, compared to black liners which looked harsh, because my pupils are light brown colored. This color really brings the attention to my actual eyes, instead of my eye makeup. LOOOOVEE! <33333333333 I'm going back to get the purple one because i just love this too much!
Update-
When i got home today, i looked in the mirror and noticed how bright and neat my eye mu looked through 6 hours of working. I detected very very minimal fading in the inner corners of my eyes, but that's okay, because who's gonna look at me THAT close? This is TOTOALLY HG material!

This is my first and only liquid eyeliner, but I'm very happy with it! goes on easily and stays on all day. it fades a little bit but it dosent chip or smear. I'll buy this again.

I absolutly love this eyeliner.
It's a nice bronzy brown with flecks of gold. Looks great on most eye colors. I have dark brown eyes and a line on the top looks gorgous. Also looks great on hazel, honey and green eyes.
It wears off a bit around 6pm, but it doesn't flakea so I just line it over again and it doesn't look caked on.
The brush took a little bit to work with for me, but I took some people's advice on here and cut it at an angle. Works perfectly!

on 7/27/2004 5:59:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It's a metallic brown colored eyeliner, with a lot of gold in it. It instantly brightens my brown eyes. Very easy to apply, because of the long thin brush. The liquid eyeliners costs from
$1.99 to $2-99. Would definitely recommend.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this its glittery to it adds something more than just brown. and it stays on all day