no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/17/2005

I wanted to like this but, it was so light was hardly worth putting any on. You need a fair bit as well and put it on quickly before it all slips between your fingers. This is one of MOP's worst products ...

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jun/22/2004

This didn't do anything for my hair. It's too light and there's no slip. I think they should change the hair type recommendation from "All" to "Fine". Might be more appropriate for people who needs very little conditioning.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0
fromsephor

Aug/20/2003

This conditioner like the mixed greens shampoo smelled great, really lemony and energizing. But it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry hair.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromEmma

Jun/15/2003

Again, wanted to like-- like MG shampoo-- because it smelled great and looked funky in the bottle-- but it did absolutely nothing for my hair, except weigh it down and make it look dull. I do not recommend this one at all. I do, however, love the MOP Glisten light hold styling gel (more of a serum, really)-- it adds great polish and will not leave hair crunchy or sticky.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

EyesBrown

fromBryony

Aug/16/2002

This did not work for me. If anything, it made my hair more tangly - it was sooo hard to comb out my hair! It didn't even smell very good.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age