Modern Organic Products (MOP) Daily Rinse Conditioner

No Image

1.2

I wanted to like this but, it was so light was hardly worth putting any on. You need a fair bit as well and put it on quickly before it all slips between your fingers. This is one of MOP's worst products ...

on 6/22/2004 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This didn't do anything for my hair. It's too light and there's no slip. I think they should change the hair type recommendation from "All" to "Fine". Might be more appropriate for people who needs very little conditioning.

on 6/15/2003 11:21:00 PM

Again, wanted to like-- like MG shampoo-- because it smelled great and looked funky in the bottle-- but it did absolutely nothing for my hair, except weigh it down and make it look dull. I do not recommend this one at all. I do, however, love the MOP Glisten light hold styling gel (more of a serum, really)-- it adds great polish and will not leave hair crunchy or sticky.

on 8/16/2002 9:41:00 PM

This did not work for me. If anything, it made my hair more tangly - it was sooo hard to comb out my hair! It didn't even smell very good.

on 8/20/2003 9:27:00 AM

This conditioner like the mixed greens shampoo smelled great, really lemony and energizing. But it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry hair.

Popular Hair Products