Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin

Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive SkinComplete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5, Octisalate 2.5, Octocrylene 0.5, Zinc Oxide 7.0. Inactive Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 10/2/2017 8:20:00 PM

This sunscreen is fantastic! I've tried high end sunscreens but after a few days of use I have flakey skin. I've also tried wearing a separate moisture under the sunscreen but I get clogged pores. I saw this at Target and have to admit, I was drawn to the cute bottle.
I have some dry patches but a very oily forehead. This sunscreen gives the perfect amount of moisture and I feel hydrated all day without my foundation separating or getting shiny. For me, this product acts as a primer. What I mean is, my foundation glides on so smoothly and my foundation lasts all day. A real winner!

I like this one! my skin feels soft and smooth. This one keeps my skin moisturized so long! Love it!

This leaves the worst white cast on my face...super disappointing :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My holy grail daily sunscreen. I've been using this for over a year and I love it!!! I think I heard of it through Acne.org which is a great resource if you have acne. This is the only daily sunscreen I can use that does not break me out!!! I have cystic acne. My only complaint is it is a little greasy and I have really oily skin already. If it had a matte finish it would be perfection. It also does a great job protecting my melasma from getting darker. Oh and it's super travel friendly too because it's carry on size and the pump turns to lock in place.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a solid sunscreen, and my hyperpigmentation has not gotten worse while using this in the sun. My favorite part about this sunscreen is that it is moisturizing for my oily skin without making me greasy. Also, makeup applies beautifully over this. This doubles as an excellent makeup primer. Also, I will dot this sunscreen over my makeup under my eyes (over my sun spot) It doesn't mess up my makeup (I'll put powder over it if it is to shiny) and works as a highlighter.

The problem I have with it is the same problem I have with US sunscreens. UVA protection is minimal, and I prefer Japanese sunscreens (Biore) for maximum UVA protection. Because Japanese sunscreens have alcohol, I will sometimes layer a Japanese sunscreen over this one. I out of Biore (it takes 3 months for it to come in from Japan) and this is what I've been using consistently. I've been through about 3 bottles of this in the last year.

I'm SUPER picky about SPF moisturizers. It needs to be SPF 30 or more, it needs to actually moisturize, and most importantly it needs to sink in quickly and not feel like sunscreen. After trying the "best" Neutrogena and Olay 7 SPF moisturizers and hating them, I gave up. Until now of course. This sinks in so quickly and it doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. After a few moments you can't even tell you put anything on your face at all. It leaves my skin moisturized but not oily or greasy. Make sure to start off with a little and don't over do the application. Would repurchase.

on 5/30/2016 12:06:00 PM

Figured I'd give this product a little love, since it's become my daily go-to. First of all, I live in Florida, so sunscreen every day is a must, even if I'm only going out to get the mail or get into my car. On top of that, I am family-history-of-melanoma pale.

The best sunsceen is the one you will use. This is a lightweight, unscented 30 SPF moisturizer in a plastic pump container. It sits next to my master bathroom sink and I'll use it several times throughout the day. Because the container is small/light, it travels well. (You can turn the dispenser top to "lock" it, but I stick it in a ziplock just to be safe.)

I paid $12.95 for this at Target. I wish it came in a larger size, but...

Caveat: If I'm headed to the beach or it's likely that I'll spend a lot of time outside, this is not what I use; my heavy duty sunscreen of choice is Banana Boat Sport SPF 50 in the pump bottle. (I love pump bottles. I hate tubes especially.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Webdoyenne is RIGHT! the best facial sunscreen ever! And I also find it travels well. In fact I've been known to use it as my all over sunscreen when it's just my hands and arms that are exposed. This goes onto my face, neck and decollete region every morning.

Can't even count how many of these I've gone thru! This is by far and away the BEST facial sunscreen ever. I've used it in the tropics, high heat and humidity. In the desert, high heat and scorchingly dry air. Dry winters, high UV indexes (I live in an inland desert area) and this stuff protects me, doesn't irritate and fades any freckling I get when I'm stupid and think a little colour on my face would be nice. Hint--it isn't. I'm a freckle faced PPP redhead!. A few days off for colour just reactivate all the freckles I forgot about.

No worries, a few days with this and the niacin, Vitamin C and other goodies start to fade my freckles and any age spots trying to make an entrance.

This is an excellent formula, it never breaks me out, or aggravates the rosacea or the allergic sensitive skin.

It plays well with every foundation I've tried it with.

I also find that on days I don't want to bother with foundation I can dust off the shine (yes it's a touch shiny on it's own) with a puffy powder brush swirled into a Lucidity pressed powder (Estee Lauder in Light Med) or my favourite Dual Finish compact by Lancome in Buff II which is a touch dark and I love it for summer or Neutrale II which is a touch pale and is great for winter skin.

Either way, on top of foundation or with a dusting of powder this looks good.

By the way I tried using primers recently under a good spf foundation and went back to this stuff. The little bit of shiny is simply the best luminous primer going, and it beats the other primers I've tried (Rimmel, L'Oreal). why bother with expensive primers when this little SPF marvel will do.

Last note, I tried the Walmart copy of this, hated it. The finish of this is really good.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been wearing this for a few months to see how I like it before writing a review. I'm on my second bottle of this now and I really love it! It goes on easily and isn't very shiny. The best part of all is that it hasn't broken me out. I follow up with a CoverGirl powder to help pat away any shininess, to make my face a little more matte, and to help prolong it (I have pretty oily skin).

I wanted a lightweight moisturizer with spf (MINIMUM 30, I won't go less than that since I'm so pale) to wear for when I'm walking to class and just for everyday errands. I know they have an spf 15 version of this but, like I mentioned, I'm pale and need a higher spf than that. If I'm going to be out in the sun for longer than an hour then I make sure to wear Neutrogena's CoolSport spf 70 sunscreen plus a hat.

PROS:
- Doesn't break me out
- I love the bottle as it comes with a pump that you can make open and shut. Makes it easy to travel with and not messy!
- Not too shiny
- Makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and moisturized
- Doesn't sweat off of me immediately
- Rubs on easily, no flaking
- Doesn't have an overpowering typical sunscreen scent.

CONS:
- Pretty pricy for the size of the bottle
- Can be hard to find in certain locations. The Walmart in my hometown doesn't have it but the Walmart where I attend university does.
- May have a whitecast for those that aren't white. I'm very pale and I can tell a bit of a difference when I put it on. Not a big difference to me but it could be for other people.
- I personally wouldn't wear ONLY this if I knew I was going to be out in the sun for a long time. Moisturizers with spf tend to have less overall protection than just straight sunscreen. So I either wear a hat or wear one of my favorite Neutrogena sunscreens if I need more protection.

Overall, I'm very happy with this sunscreen and definitely recommend it if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a nice everyday moisturizer with spf.

UPDATE: 1-10-17: still using this and still very much in love with it! I hope they never discontinue it. I've also had a lot more luck finding it in stores than I used to. I use ultra beauty repair lotion at night and these products have helped my skin look and feel so great.

on 1/21/2016 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far, I love this moisturizer. I have normal, slightly dry skin and this leaves me moisturized with no greasy finish. I've just gone off accutane, so i have a lot of hyper pigmentation and i needed a basic moisturizer that would not irritate my sensitive skin and that can go around my eyes. This does exactly that. It applies very smoothly (I use about 3-4 pumps to get the full protection I need) and it doesn't emphasize my enlarged pores. I also like that its fragrance free, when you apply it theres that sunscreen smell but it quickly dissipates unlike certain moisturizers. I've been using this for 2 weeks so far and will update if I have a change of heart.