Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin

Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive SkinComplete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin

3.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5, Octisalate 2.5, Octocrylene 0.5, Zinc Oxide 7.0. Inactive Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 3/31/2018 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got a sample from dermatologist. Bought my own bottle since I have noticed it works well with my acne prone sensitive oily skin. Overall I'm happy with this. Plus you can't beat the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So I have this new avobenzone-free version a shot. I could NOT tolerate the last formulation bc of intense stinging. I put this new version on and it felt fine going on. It feels a little thicker\whiter going on than the spf 15 version but rubs in well and has a great finish. Well right after I put it on I thought my cheeks looked a little red but ignored it. Now 20 mins later I can feel stinging and heat. Pretty disappointed I wasted my money again. If it didnt burn i would love it. Feels like a light moisturizer. Unfortunately I'll have to go back to the spf 15 version. I like it and it never bothers me or breaks me out but I really wish it had more zinc.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My HG moisturiser with SPF. My skin is combination leaning dry and acne prone. Love that it is fragrance free. This has never caused me any irritation or breakouts and I've never burned from the sun wearing this.
This product applies beautifully over my vitamin C serum and is quickly absorbed with very little wait time, it's a lovely base for my foundation, and does not affect the longevity of my makeup.
Only negatives for me are that It's not available in the UK so I have to get on ebay or Amazon when I can. I also find cannot use any products containing zinc under my eyes as they make me too dry so I use a separate moisturiser there (an Avene spf 20 one)
I've tried so many spf Moisturisers some very expensive ones and this is my favourite by far.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am almost 46 and have dry very sensitive skin. My skin seems to react by itching or breaking out from a lot of face and hair products. I tried this lotion and the biggest negative is that it doesn't even feel like i put moisturizer on. I put it on at night and my skin looks the same that night and the next morning. I put it on in the morning and my dry skin looks just as dry. My skin must be to dry for this. I have hit the menopause years so its even drier. The other negative I noticed after a couple of days I did start seeing some small pimples. I have been trying to find a cheaper moisturizer but have not found it.

This has everything I really like in a sunscreen: it's very light and doesn't dry or irritate my skin. It also gives my skin a nice glow. I'm super happy to have found it and wear it every day! Hope they never reformulate.
Would absolutely recommend and repurchase

on 10/2/2017 8:20:00 PM

This sunscreen is fantastic! I've tried high end sunscreens but after a few days of use I have flakey skin. I've also tried wearing a separate moisture under the sunscreen but I get clogged pores. I saw this at Target and have to admit, I was drawn to the cute bottle.
I have some dry patches but a very oily forehead. This sunscreen gives the perfect amount of moisture and I feel hydrated all day without my foundation separating or getting shiny. For me, this product acts as a primer. What I mean is, my foundation glides on so smoothly and my foundation lasts all day. A real winner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My holy grail daily sunscreen. I've been using this for over a year and I love it!!! I think I heard of it through Acne.org which is a great resource if you have acne. This is the only daily sunscreen I can use that does not break me out!!! I have cystic acne. My only complaint is it is a little greasy and I have really oily skin already. If it had a matte finish it would be perfection. It also does a great job protecting my melasma from getting darker. Oh and it's super travel friendly too because it's carry on size and the pump turns to lock in place.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a solid sunscreen, and my hyperpigmentation has not gotten worse while using this in the sun. My favorite part about this sunscreen is that it is moisturizing for my oily skin without making me greasy. Also, makeup applies beautifully over this. This doubles as an excellent makeup primer. Also, I will dot this sunscreen over my makeup under my eyes (over my sun spot) It doesn't mess up my makeup (I'll put powder over it if it is to shiny) and works as a highlighter.

The problem I have with it is the same problem I have with US sunscreens. UVA protection is minimal, and I prefer Japanese sunscreens (Biore) for maximum UVA protection. Because Japanese sunscreens have alcohol, I will sometimes layer a Japanese sunscreen over this one. I out of Biore (it takes 3 months for it to come in from Japan) and this is what I've been using consistently. I've been through about 3 bottles of this in the last year.

This leaves the worst white cast on my face...super disappointing :(

I'm SUPER picky about SPF moisturizers. It needs to be SPF 30 or more, it needs to actually moisturize, and most importantly it needs to sink in quickly and not feel like sunscreen. After trying the "best" Neutrogena and Olay 7 SPF moisturizers and hating them, I gave up. Until now of course. This sinks in so quickly and it doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. After a few moments you can't even tell you put anything on your face at all. It leaves my skin moisturized but not oily or greasy. Make sure to start off with a little and don't over do the application. Would repurchase.