3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I have been using a Revlon eyelash curler for months and have been underwhelmed by the way my lashes look lately. I thought something was wrong with my lashes and even looked in to extensions and Latisse! Then I realized I might be using a bad eyelash curler. I got the Tweezerman Classic eyelash curler in Rose Gold and was shocked that with just ONE press, my eyelashes were perfectly curled. With my other curler I would have to pump it five or six times to get a decent curl and it was probably damaging my lashes. This one was great, and I like that it comes with FOUR pads - one in the curler already and another three as extras. Yes, the curler is more expensive than most at 15.00 but when you think about the fact that you get four replacement pads it makes it totally worth it!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love this eyelash curler. It makes my lashes so long and doesn't cut or pull at them. The size is perfect as well.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

By far the absolute best eyelash curler for the best price! If you blow dry the curler for 10 seconds before curling your curl will last all day! I love the rose gold one

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

2.0

3 years ago

I bought the original or classic curler that comes with light blue refill pads. It barely opened and is difficult to get to the root of my lashes, it also felt flimsy. I'm returning it...next!

About reviewer (329 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This has been my go to curler for years since I ran out of refill pads for my shu umera curler, it's fab

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

3.0

4 years ago

This curler was great for about three months. I was able to get very close to the root and reach lashes on the outer corner. Got a really great curl. Now it won't curl at all, as if I just can't get it to squeeze down enough even with replacing the pads. Such a bummer! I'd expect this to last much longer. I may repurchase to see if it was just a one time fluke, because when it was really a great curler while it lasted.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I bought my first tweezerman eyelash curler when I was 15 and went on to use them for 6 years until they broke. Obviously I had to change the pad every few months but that was easy to do as they were readily available at almost all drugstores and were quite inexpensive. After my first curler broke, I purchased the famous shiseido curler in hopes that it would be even better - but nope, it wasn't. Fast forward 2 years and I've purchased a second tweezerman curler because I just can't stand the shiseido one anymore. This one picks up every single eyelash and gives them a very natural curl (unlike the shiseido one). I love this and will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I have round, deep set eyes.This is the first eyelash curler that actually curls my lashes and doesnt pinch my skin.Love it

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

4 years ago

This eyelash curler is hard to work with and ends up cutting off my eyelashes. I have pretty long lashes already but they are very straight. Still on the search for a good eyelash curler.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I love this eyelash curler, it curls my short lashes perfectly and they this way all day. It doesn't hurt or pinch the skin when you use it like some curlers do.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure