Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

3.3

on 5/26/2017 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought the original or classic curler that comes with light blue refill pads.
It barely opened and is difficult to get to the root of my lashes, it also felt flimsy. I'm returning it...next!

This has been my go to curler for years since I ran out of refill pads for my shu umera curler, it's fab

on 8/30/2016 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This curler was great for about three months. I was able to get very close to the root and reach lashes on the outer corner. Got a really great curl. Now it won't curl at all, as if I just can't get it to squeeze down enough even with replacing the pads. Such a bummer! I'd expect this to last much longer. I may repurchase to see if it was just a one time fluke, because when it was really a great curler while it lasted.

on 7/17/2016 4:09:00 AM

I bought my first tweezerman eyelash curler when I was 15 and went on to use them for 6 years until they broke. Obviously I had to change the pad every few months but that was easy to do as they were readily available at almost all drugstores and were quite inexpensive. After my first curler broke, I purchased the famous shiseido curler in hopes that it would be even better - but nope, it wasn't. Fast forward 2 years and I've purchased a second tweezerman curler because I just can't stand the shiseido one anymore.

This one picks up every single eyelash and gives them a very natural curl (unlike the shiseido one). I love this and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/28/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have round, deep set eyes.This is the first eyelash curler that actually curls my lashes and doesnt pinch my skin.Love it

on 1/8/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This eyelash curler is hard to work with and ends up cutting off my eyelashes. I have pretty long lashes already but they are very straight. Still on the search for a good eyelash curler.

on 8/26/2015 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eyelash curler, it curls my short lashes perfectly and they this way all day. It doesn't hurt or pinch the skin when you use it like some curlers do.

for what it costs I would expect it not to break after a few months of normal use. the 1 I bought from mac was cheaper and lasted me 4 years i would of still had it if I didn't lose it. the lady at sephora recommended this one she was probably just trying to get rid of them. I guess high price doesn't always = high quality.

on 5/30/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!!!! With a couple squeezes my eyelashes are curled and touching my eyebrows!!! I've been trying out a lot of eyelash curlers from the drugstore and all of those gave me ugly L shaped lashes, but this gives a beautiful curl! It's a little pricey for the drugstore but it's so worth it! It also comes with 3 refill pads so it should last a long time!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Tweezerman eyelash curler fits my almond, deep set eyes well. The shape of the curler enables me to get all of my lashes into the curler at the lash line. Occasionally experience a little pinch, but am becoming more familiar with the nuances of this curler, so I don't expect that to continue. One squeeze, hold for a couple of seconds, and I have curled lashes. Wish the springs on this curler weren't so tight, but it's a very minor issue.

The best eyelash curler I've ever owned is Cover Girl eyelash curler.....had it for YEARS. Didn't see one at the drugstore and thought Cover Girl stopped making one until I checked their website.