Bonne Bell Lip Lix

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2005 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have these in The Last Strawberry and Express-Yo-Self. I love them both so much. I usually don't run out of any lip product since I have so many I rarely use one enough to finish it. However, I have repurchased these a few times. The slim tubes are easy to handle and don't take up much room in my purse. The formula is very moisturizing and looks great. The strawberry one has a beautiful shimmer, and the expresso one has a really nice, dark tint. Now I want the other shades! I hate being such a makeup addict sometimes, but at least these are cheap!

One minor complaint - I hate the caps. Sometimes they're too loose, fall off in my purse, get cracked, and make a mess everywhere. But I've learned to live with it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

yay, lip lix are back! i *just* found these again tonight. i don't know if they were just re-released or i'm late to the party, but either way, i am *sooo* happy to see them! the packaging is newer - instead of a tube like the lipsmackers or a traditional balm, it's in a thin tube (like the almay lip tints). same awesome flavor, same great sheer coverage and yummy scents. these are absolutely delish - i need to find one in 'milk shake it up' now - the best one ever :) this is a great oldschool find, and i'm falling in love again!

I'm not a big fan of this product. I didn't like the smell and colour. I wouldn't buy this again.