Bonne Bell Lip Lix

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.8

on 1/18/2008 10:40:00 AM

PROS: moisturizing, has a hint of color

CONS: the flavor i have is hotfudge sundae but it doesn't have that taste, taste more of a lipstick!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this in Choc-It-Up and it's not great. I cannot smell any yumminess. I do like how it moisturizes and the tint, though. It's a caramel-y brown tint. The look of the package is cute too. I wouldn't have bought this if it wasn't on sale.

on 3/12/2003 12:37:00 AM

These lip lix give some sheer color to the lips, and thank goodness they don't have some awful scent! NOt very good staying power, like most glosses, but it does give a nice wet look to the lips and since they're dirt cheap, they're pretty good :)

on 1/7/2003 2:15:00 AM

I've tried a bunch of these. First, in the older, Chapstick like tubes: Choc-It-Up, a medium caramel-chocolatey brown; I Scream, a peachy-brown-nude; Punch-u-ation, a light frosty pink-mauve; and Hot Fudge Sundaze, a deep sheer brown. In the new, slim tubes: Espress-Yo-Self, a sheer brown-plum, Like U Latte, a rosy-brown with slight shimmer, and Mocha Joke, a light frosty pink (ew). Overall, they smell fairly realistic and provide a nice hint of colour. And did I mention they're addictive? I can't believe I bought 6 of them within a couple of weeks.