Bonne Bell Lip Lix

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/12/2007 11:19:00 AM

These were so good! Why did they have to discontinue? This was probably Bonne Bell's best product ever. I really liked how it was a chapstick with the coloring of a lipstick. The tube was like a generic chapstick bottle and it was super moisturizing, had a great scent, and had amazing color that lasts, like a lipstick. Now, I can't find anything quite like this. My favorite shade was Boyz-n-Berry, because the deep purpley-pink, berry shade worked great with my complexion. Plus it tasted great, like berries. What a shame they no longer sell this!!

I have this in Mocha Joke and it smells like chocolate. It was the older version, you know, the one in the reuglar sized tube instead of the newer, taller, thinner one with a hole in the cap for a keychain to put in and carry it with you whereever you go for the rest of your life and keep it close to you and never, ever, ever lose it? THe smell is alright, but not great. I'm not crazy about it. THe gloss gives my lips a shimmery, greyish color kind of like the MOon ROck Candy COmsic LIp SMacker. I have also tried another LIp LIx, though I can't remember the flavor. It smelled like maybe a mix of chocolate and grapes? I'll probably try The Last Strawberry LIp Lix. I'll probably try all the newer ones, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the old formula, since I've had it for about 4 years now. I have it in Rhythm & Bluesberry. It has a frosty purplish blue, but goes on sheer. I LOVE the blueberry flavor, and I use it so rarely, I will probably have it for 4 more years.

on 10/3/2003 12:04:00 AM

I only like the old style-like lipsmackers packaging-I have mocha joke, puddin u on, rantin r raisin & gimme smore! They moisturize & give off nude shades! Smell & taste great too! I had the new style in choc-it-up but didnt care for it as much as the older ones!

on 8/20/2003 4:47:00 PM

Wow! Some kind of misguided snobbery kept me from trying these sheer lipsticks for a long time, even during my sheer lipstick phase. These truly are translucent and they enhance lip color beautifully. I took off a lippy because some scents are off. (Luckily, with my favorite, Choc-it-up, a sheer brown, the scent is barely noticable.)

on 4/22/2003 9:29:00 PM

I never found one of the old versions of this that I could tolerate either I liked the color but hated the scent (raisin) or vice versa (pear). Today I got one of the new ones and it is great! Go Berry Wild isa sheer purpley berry shade with shimmer. I like that I can stick it on a keychaina nd the clor is a great YLBDarker shade.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

yay, lip lix are back! i *just* found these again tonight. i don't know if they were just re-released or i'm late to the party, but either way, i am *sooo* happy to see them! the packaging is newer - instead of a tube like the lipsmackers or a traditional balm, it's in a thin tube (like the almay lip tints). same awesome flavor, same great sheer coverage and yummy scents. these are absolutely delish - i need to find one in 'milk shake it up' now - the best one ever :) this is a great oldschool find, and i'm falling in love again!

Found this on clearance at Target and had to get it in I Scream. Smells like chocolate ice cream but doesn't have much taste. It's the perfect lipbalm to throw in my pocket at work.

on 1/8/2003 7:43:00 PM

i got this one in "the last strawberry". it goes on your lips a dark-brownish red. not pink at all which is nice. it gives a not-so-obvious tint which is different from normal lip smackers which goes on clear. i like it because it is cheap and i dont usually wear lipstick so it is kind of in between normal lip smackers and lip stick.

Popular Lip Glosses