Bonne Bell Lip Lix

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2009 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this product in Be Berry Happy. The product says "Moisture + Shine + Tint". The color on my lips is very sheer, with some shine, and very slight pink tint.

PROS: Smells fabulous. Very inexpensive.
CONS: I wish the tube weren't so small. Not very moisturizing, and tint is barely noticeable.

Overall, I won't be repurchasing. :(

I have this in I Scream. It's the only Lip Lix I've tried and I love it! I love the colour, the smell and the texture. It goes on quite smoothly and on my lips, it's a really nice nude colour. I'll repurchase this if I lose it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this a lot in the Espresso shade/flavor. It's a nice neutral plummy brown tint, lightweight and moisturizing.

on 4/12/2004 10:08:00 PM

I have these in The Last Strawberry, I Scream and Mocha Joke. I love them all. Adds a very sheer, pretty color and shine to lips. I think they smell great, although The Last Strawberry tastes less yummy than the others. But I guess that is okay since I do not have a tendency to lick my lips very much. All in all for less than $4.00 these are a great buy. I just wish they had more color variety.

I really like Bonne Bell Liplix, they smell so cute and taste pretty good as well.
Personally, I find the packaging to be pretty cute, and all of my Liplix look so adorable all together on a key chain. I do, however, have a slight problem when I put the cap on, because for whatever reason, part of the lip gloss gets stuck in the cap, causing it to look messy and dirty. On the other hand, this might be because I tend to be a sloppy person and not bother to put the cap on correctly.
The smell is so cute! It's not one of those insanely over powering scents that knock you over, but more of this sweet and innocent scent. The taste is nice, as well, too.
As for my lips, it made them shiny without changing making an extreme change in color, or looking too shiny. They looked shiny and healthy, and not completely covered in junk. They made my lips softer, too.
I buy these every time I go shopping!

It was ok. I bought mine in the last strawberry. I thought it was going to be a brighter red, but I was wrong. It wasn't that good. It moisturized, but I could sometimes feel the gritiness of sparkles. I'm not buying from this again because I have too many products with sparkles, and this is just a mediocre product. I'm getting into NYC's stuff. Bonne Bell used to seem so good to me.

on 7/30/2003 3:13:00 PM

Lip Lix are the greatest lip products ever made! I order directly from Bonne Bell and have a stash of my faves stored in the freezer. Perfect amount of color, moisturizing formula, and taste great. I am a make-up junkie but there is nothing worse than the taste of real lipstick. Lip Lix are easy to carry (like Chapstik) and can be applied without the help of a mirror. Nice! Best flavors/colors are: Espressyoself, Hot Fudge Sundaze, Go Berry Wild, and Grapevine Whine. I have all the others but use them mainly to moisturize my lips before bed. YUM!

on 2/13/2003 6:45:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about these tubes. I really like the very sheer veneer of color they leave on the lips, and the moisturizing slick texture. I do not like the smell-- its really strong and I don't find it all appealing. But I like them well enough to have several of these- Espress-yo-self (sheer dark brown), Choc-it-up (shimmery brown), I-scream (beigey shimmer), and Go Berry Wild (lavender shimmer). I have the older lipsmacker type tubes, which have 2x the product than the new ones, so they are a much better value (if the formulas have remained the same).

i love the I Scream one of these- it's like having chocolate ice cream on your lips! absolutely yummy! plus this one is a frosty brown which pleased me as well. Punch-u-Ation (brownish shade, smells like Hawaiin Punch juice)<-- loved this one too. The Last Strawberry (a frosty med. pink, didn't like this-smelled too artificial for me). I still have 2 older ones too, the Espresso one-a sheer dark brown and GrapeVine Whine- a sheer deep plum color(they may hace d/c this one). All the Lip Lix have been repackaged recently to resemble Stila's or Almay's clear color tints.

on 1/7/2003 2:15:00 AM

I've tried a bunch of these. First, in the older, Chapstick like tubes: Choc-It-Up, a medium caramel-chocolatey brown; I Scream, a peachy-brown-nude; Punch-u-ation, a light frosty pink-mauve; and Hot Fudge Sundaze, a deep sheer brown. In the new, slim tubes: Espress-Yo-Self, a sheer brown-plum, Like U Latte, a rosy-brown with slight shimmer, and Mocha Joke, a light frosty pink (ew). Overall, they smell fairly realistic and provide a nice hint of colour. And did I mention they're addictive? I can't believe I bought 6 of them within a couple of weeks.