Bonne Bell Lip Lix

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in I Scream. It's the only Lip Lix I've tried and I love it! I love the colour, the smell and the texture. It goes on quite smoothly and on my lips, it's a really nice nude colour. I'll repurchase this if I lose it.

on 3/12/2003 12:37:00 AM

These lip lix give some sheer color to the lips, and thank goodness they don't have some awful scent! NOt very good staying power, like most glosses, but it does give a nice wet look to the lips and since they're dirt cheap, they're pretty good :)

on 2/13/2003 6:45:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about these tubes. I really like the very sheer veneer of color they leave on the lips, and the moisturizing slick texture. I do not like the smell-- its really strong and I don't find it all appealing. But I like them well enough to have several of these- Espress-yo-self (sheer dark brown), Choc-it-up (shimmery brown), I-scream (beigey shimmer), and Go Berry Wild (lavender shimmer). I have the older lipsmacker type tubes, which have 2x the product than the new ones, so they are a much better value (if the formulas have remained the same).

i love the I Scream one of these- it's like having chocolate ice cream on your lips! absolutely yummy! plus this one is a frosty brown which pleased me as well. Punch-u-Ation (brownish shade, smells like Hawaiin Punch juice)<-- loved this one too. The Last Strawberry (a frosty med. pink, didn't like this-smelled too artificial for me). I still have 2 older ones too, the Espresso one-a sheer dark brown and GrapeVine Whine- a sheer deep plum color(they may hace d/c this one). All the Lip Lix have been repackaged recently to resemble Stila's or Almay's clear color tints.

on 1/7/2003 2:15:00 AM

I've tried a bunch of these. First, in the older, Chapstick like tubes: Choc-It-Up, a medium caramel-chocolatey brown; I Scream, a peachy-brown-nude; Punch-u-ation, a light frosty pink-mauve; and Hot Fudge Sundaze, a deep sheer brown. In the new, slim tubes: Espress-Yo-Self, a sheer brown-plum, Like U Latte, a rosy-brown with slight shimmer, and Mocha Joke, a light frosty pink (ew). Overall, they smell fairly realistic and provide a nice hint of colour. And did I mention they're addictive? I can't believe I bought 6 of them within a couple of weeks.

on 5/1/2002 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Razz-Ma-Tazz and I don't like it. It makes my lips look bright fuschia!