Bonne Bell Lip Lix

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
No Image

on 11/20/2003 3:06:00 PM

I like these a lot. I use them like I would a regular lip balm. The color is sheer enough that you can apply anytime, anywhere, without need of a mirror. They moisturize like a lip balm, but have a bit of color (MLBB), which is nice for work. I should say I don't like to wear lipstick much and have to keep reapplying, but I do use lip balm all day, so these are a good compromise. I have espresso-yo-self (sheer burgundy/brown), Like U Latte (sheer shimmery nude--probably my favorite), and Last Strawberry (sheer pinkish nude with sparkles). My only complaint with the packaging is that I keep wanting to pull off the bottom part instead of the cap. I don't know why, its like the cap doesn't look like a cap to me, the bottom part that twists up to raise it looks more like a cap.

on 1/11/2003 11:08:00 AM

These little jewels are back, freshly repackaged in a sleek thinner tube (a la Almay Lip Tints) but with a bonus cap you can thread a lanyard through (if you are into accessorizing with makeup then run don't walk to get this!).

I know this packaging is aimed at the youth of America but I will overlook that because I love the product! The two flavors/colors I purchased were Espress-yo-self and The Last Strawberry. Taste-wise I didn't gag on either which is a plus-I'm mad about the colors of these babies! Espress-yo-self is a sheer browned plum that delivers a YLBB look and the Last Strawberry is a sheer medium pink shimmer that looks great alone or over a liner like Chanel Nude. continued >>