Bonne Bell Lip Lix

No Image

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in I Scream. It's the only Lip Lix I've tried and I love it! I love the colour, the smell and the texture. It goes on quite smoothly and on my lips, it's a really nice nude colour. I'll repurchase this if I lose it.

I really like Bonne Bell Liplix, they smell so cute and taste pretty good as well.
Personally, I find the packaging to be pretty cute, and all of my Liplix look so adorable all together on a key chain. I do, however, have a slight problem when I put the cap on, because for whatever reason, part of the lip gloss gets stuck in the cap, causing it to look messy and dirty. On the other hand, this might be because I tend to be a sloppy person and not bother to put the cap on correctly.
The smell is so cute! It's not one of those insanely over powering scents that knock you over, but more of this sweet and innocent scent. The taste is nice, as well, too.
As for my lips, it made them shiny without changing making an extreme change in color, or looking too shiny. They looked shiny and healthy, and not completely covered in junk. They made my lips softer, too.
I buy these every time I go shopping!

on 11/24/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Cute glossy balm thing, I have it in Be Berry Happy. Don't like the packaging - its a bit flimsy. It has a really subtle tint, nice smell and its moisturising. I wouldn't buy it again though, just because I like trying new products =P

I have one of th new shades, Be Berry Happy. It has the yummiest smell and leaves lips with a healthly looking fresh pink tint. The only reason why it only gets a 4 is because of the packaging. It's so delicate that the cap always seems like its gonna fall off, and the tubes is so tint that you barely get any gloss. But otherwise, a really moisturizing, simple balm/gloss.

the last strawberry is so pretty and smells really good. i just wish the bigger tubes were still around bc it doesnt seem to last very long now.

i got the one in Last Strawberry, it smelled and tasted good and left a nice glossy sheen to my lips :)

Found this on clearance at Target and had to get it in I Scream. Smells like chocolate ice cream but doesn't have much taste. It's the perfect lipbalm to throw in my pocket at work.

on 1/8/2003 7:43:00 PM

i got this one in "the last strawberry". it goes on your lips a dark-brownish red. not pink at all which is nice. it gives a not-so-obvious tint which is different from normal lip smackers which goes on clear. i like it because it is cheap and i dont usually wear lipstick so it is kind of in between normal lip smackers and lip stick.

I have this in 'I scream' and it's a really nice color and smell. not too good of quality but they're fun.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this in Choc-It-Up and it's not great. I cannot smell any yumminess. I do like how it moisturizes and the tint, though. It's a caramel-y brown tint. The look of the package is cute too. I wouldn't have bought this if it wasn't on sale.