Bonne Bell Lip Lix

No Image

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in I Scream. It's the only Lip Lix I've tried and I love it! I love the colour, the smell and the texture. It goes on quite smoothly and on my lips, it's a really nice nude colour. I'll repurchase this if I lose it.

on 11/24/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Cute glossy balm thing, I have it in Be Berry Happy. Don't like the packaging - its a bit flimsy. It has a really subtle tint, nice smell and its moisturising. I wouldn't buy it again though, just because I like trying new products =P

I have one of th new shades, Be Berry Happy. It has the yummiest smell and leaves lips with a healthly looking fresh pink tint. The only reason why it only gets a 4 is because of the packaging. It's so delicate that the cap always seems like its gonna fall off, and the tubes is so tint that you barely get any gloss. But otherwise, a really moisturizing, simple balm/gloss.

the last strawberry is so pretty and smells really good. i just wish the bigger tubes were still around bc it doesnt seem to last very long now.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this in Choc-It-Up and it's not great. I cannot smell any yumminess. I do like how it moisturizes and the tint, though. It's a caramel-y brown tint. The look of the package is cute too. I wouldn't have bought this if it wasn't on sale.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the old formula, since I've had it for about 4 years now. I have it in Rhythm & Bluesberry. It has a frosty purplish blue, but goes on sheer. I LOVE the blueberry flavor, and I use it so rarely, I will probably have it for 4 more years.

I really like Bonne Bell Liplix, they smell so cute and taste pretty good as well.
Personally, I find the packaging to be pretty cute, and all of my Liplix look so adorable all together on a key chain. I do, however, have a slight problem when I put the cap on, because for whatever reason, part of the lip gloss gets stuck in the cap, causing it to look messy and dirty. On the other hand, this might be because I tend to be a sloppy person and not bother to put the cap on correctly.
The smell is so cute! It's not one of those insanely over powering scents that knock you over, but more of this sweet and innocent scent. The taste is nice, as well, too.
As for my lips, it made them shiny without changing making an extreme change in color, or looking too shiny. They looked shiny and healthy, and not completely covered in junk. They made my lips softer, too.
I buy these every time I go shopping!

on 10/3/2003 12:04:00 AM

I only like the old style-like lipsmackers packaging-I have mocha joke, puddin u on, rantin r raisin & gimme smore! They moisturize & give off nude shades! Smell & taste great too! I had the new style in choc-it-up but didnt care for it as much as the older ones!

It was ok. I bought mine in the last strawberry. I thought it was going to be a brighter red, but I was wrong. It wasn't that good. It moisturized, but I could sometimes feel the gritiness of sparkles. I'm not buying from this again because I have too many products with sparkles, and this is just a mediocre product. I'm getting into NYC's stuff. Bonne Bell used to seem so good to me.

There aren't many good shades in this line. They looked tempting in the display case so I decided I needed to have one. Seeing how I love strawberry scented lippies, "the last strawberry" was the obvious choice. It was also the best color out of the small, drab shade selection full of dull mauves, nudes, and roach browns. So I got all excited and bought it, thinking it would smell incredible. It didn't. It smells nothing like strawberries, instead, very much like cherry cough syrup. Cough syrup is definitely revolting, cherry is even more revolting. The color leaves much to be desired, as well. It's this dull, metallic berry sort of shade. Just like bonne bell's flipshades sheer lipstick (long since discontinued) in passion.... fruit... punch or something. something about punch. The shade is exactly the same. I thought the point of liptints were to brighten up your natural lip color. I don't know of anyone who naturally has metallic berry, roach brown, nude, frosty pink, or purple lips. It just doesn't work.

Popular Lip Glosses